**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Could 5* wolverine come soon

So I was watching the trailer for this update and it came up with a 5* omega red vs 5*wolverine and I was thinking wolverine is not 5* but I think it could be like the 5* electro that happened 2 weeks ago hope it is notuixk22p4yzc8.jpeg
jrvilq7sed53.jpeg
So what do you think???

Comments

• Yeah it could be that
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    5* versions of these champs are in the game, just not available to players. They’re very frequent throughout quests.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    i think you guys are misunderstanding what the OP is saying here. He's saying there should be a limited time offer, like the one we got with a 5* Electro where we could purchase a crystal with him in it as a very short limited time offer. For those who don't know this, Electro isn't in any 5* crystals, so kabam allowed us a limited time offer with a chance to obtain him.

I think that it is a good idea @Lifeisgo124 .
  • FinchestoFinchesto Posts: 33
    @KRONOSDOUBLE

That's true, that's what the post meant.

By the way, that offer for 5* Electro, did it have conditions like you have to be Uncollected? Kindly remind me
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    @Finchesto unfortunately I cant remember if uncollected was a condition, but it very well may have been. sorry I cant remember
  • FinchestoFinchesto Posts: 33
    @KRONOSDOUBLE

Thanks, no worries
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I would honestly think at some point with 6* Domino's and such that a 5* Wolvie or Scarlet would no longer be considered OP but whatever! I also don't see how 5* Wolvie is somehow more OP than say a 5* Blade. It's suspicious.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    5* Wolverine and 5* SW would break the game. SW moreso, you can't make content around something like SW that wouldn't just get steamrolled.

SW as a 4* is better than A LOT of 5*.