**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Comic con

Hey Kabam, could there be an comic con in Sweden someday like in Stockholm or Gothenburg?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    You are asking the wrong people
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Comic Con Stockholm was 4 weeks ago and they set world record in most persons dressed as Spider-man
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    @will-o-wisp wrong people? I’m sure they would tell people if they plan to join an comic con, no?
    @Swe_wolfis oh damn. Guess I missed it then. Where do they let people know? Facebook of course?
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I would like to know why MCOC isn't going to be at the Richmond, Virginia com con
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

There are lots of different Comic Cons all over the world throughout the year. Unfortunately, there are so many that it would be difficult to have a presence at all of them. MCOC generally focuses on having a booth at New York Comic Con.

I saw pics of the world record for most people dressed as Spider-Man @Swe_wolfis. It looked pretty awesome! :)
    But don’t kabam at Vancouver have sister company throughout the world? @Kabam Lyra
  • zo8pin25zo8pin25 Posts: 3
    you would think this is easy to find but so far it's not.. anyone know if MCOC will be at the San Diego Comic Con? it's no where to be found at San Diego Comic Con International site