**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hitting a wall getting to Uncollected

I've gotten stuck getting through Act 5.2.4 trying to finish Uncollected. I feel like I should be able to do it with the champs that I have, but I would appreciate any feedback about leveling up champs, masteries, etc.

I have 5* (all 3/45 and unduped) Blade, Psylocke, Yellowjacket, Juggernaut, and Black Panther.

I have 4* (all 4/40; * if duped) Ultron* (5/50), Stark Spidey*, Thor*, Deadpool X-Force*, BPCW*, Luke Cage*, Cap WWII*, Guillotine*, Yondu*, Spider-Man Classic*, Black Bolt*, War Machine*, Star-Lord*, Storm*, The Hood, Hyperion, and Daredevil Classic.

Other 4*s that I have are Hulk*, Ghost Rider, Nightcrawler, and Vision AoU (all 3/30), X-23 (1/10) and Dr. Voodoo (1/3).

Others I should focus on? Trying to figure out how much of this is just me and how much I can overcome with champs, masteries, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    work on the trinity (blade,Starky,Ghost Rider), Hulk, and Vision AoU. Hulk and vision helps a carp ton against the collector, but they gotta be duped to be helpful. Other then that focus on them. Some notible mentions are Hyperion and Voodoo(gotta be duped).
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Your 5* team is lacking a bit. Stark Spidey is one of your best options.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    You are at the point where it gets hard. 5.2.4 May be the hardest quest imo. Like previous people have said. Just swallow the fact that you will spend units. 5.2.4-beating the collector I would say have a stash of 1500 units to spend and lots of boosts. Just gotta power through. Luckily after you beat the collector the maps get a bit easier on your way to clearing act 5 one time through.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    There in lays the problem...accepting that your champs and your skills will never be enough..."you gotta accept that you have to spend units on revives and restores." This really means anyone...anyone can do it! "If they are willing to push on through..." and drop a few $.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    So what differentiates those with skill from those with lost of $ and no skill?
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    I beat that quest with only a rank 5 4 star duped Stark Spidey, rank 5 4 star duped ghost rider, rank 5 4 star duped sabertooth, a rank 4 4 star duped hulk, and a rank 2 unduped gwenpool 5 star take the Yellowjacket, Deadpool path
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    So what differentiates those with skill from those with lost of $ and no skill?

All the $$ in the world won't get you past 11 champs with 80k health and 4k+ attack WITH masochism buff active, without some combination of skill and appropriate attackers.
    Conversely all the skill in the world won't bridge the difference between attackers with 14k health and 1300 attack ratings without some form of healing going on between fights.
    Solution? Grind them units in arenas.
    Also, for 5.2.4, take the YJ path. Easy peasy.
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    Start stockpiling health potions and revives. Spam Rol Winter Soldier for health potions. Buy a bunch of team revives with units. I was able to take advantage of the recent Halls of healings to get through 5.2.4 and all the way through the Collector to get uncollected. I also saved about 1500 units, but only ended up using about 200 units to finish. Good luck and hope you get uncollected soon.
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    Also, having 2 rank 4 5* helped a bunch. If you can get a good 5* or 2 to rank 4 it will help a ton.
  • Srizzo00Srizzo00 Posts: 27
    Your 5* team is lacking a bit. Stark Spidey is one of your best options.

I also have a Cyclops (2/29), Wasp, Nebula*, Kingpin, Kamala Khan, Classic Spidey, and UC (all at 1/25).
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I think act 5.2.4 is the hardest on the path to become Uncollected. Hardest than Bane, in my opinion (not considering the Collector fight, though). So, my advice is:
    1. Make some practice runs on that chapter to get the hang of masochism;
    2. Parry may not be the best solution, since it counts as debuff and the opponent regenerates 5% immediately. If you are good at intercepting, do it. If not. Hold block and bait heavies.
    3. You should avoid champions that place debuffs on opponents, because they will make him regenerate regularly. For instance, Yondu, Luke Cage, Blade, Black Panther, etc.
    4. Or you can do the opposite: overload the opponent with debuffs, so he cancels the first and regenerate but the next ones (placed before the timer expires) stick. You would have to play very agressively, so you could land plenty of hits while the timer is running. Blade, Gwenpool, Luke Cage, Scarlet Witch could then be used.

At 5.2.4 I did what I describe on 4, but nowadays I usually bait heavies or intercept when facing masochism.

None of the above, of course, invalidate stocking some units and potions...

PS: careful not to take that Magik and Dr. Strange path: you'd have to face masochism and buffet...
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I would suggest this team- blade, starky, hype,SL and LC...
    The trick with that chapter is to play it opponent as stun immune..these 5 are ur highest damage dealers and they can out damage the regen but the big issue will be the block damage u will take if you try to parry..so u will have to bait out as many sp1 as possible by block hitting ur opponent and trying to get him over a bar of power after almost every combo of urs..it takes time to get used to so a few practice fights will be very helpful..I suggest the yj-deadpool path which is probably the easiest of the lot
    You will need LC for storm boss who has caltrops which means that ur champ will take bleed damage if u dash back so LC will be ur best option for her
    I see that u have a x23 sitting there and I used her a lot for that chapter...she could regen the block damage and her bleeds usually triggered masochism so I could parry quite effectively..a little something to think about if u want to rank up someone
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I beat that quest with only a rank 5 4 star duped Stark Spidey, rank 5 4 star duped ghost rider, rank 5 4 star duped sabertooth, a rank 4 4 star duped hulk, and a rank 2 unduped gwenpool 5 star take the Yellowjacket, Deadpool path

In what way does ur statement help op other than saying look I am so good that I can clear a chapter??
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Have you considered 4* champs? A handful of them look exceptionally useful
  • Srizzo00Srizzo00 Posts: 27
    Start stockpiling health potions and revives. Spam Rol Winter Soldier for health potions. Buy a bunch of team revives with units. I was able to take advantage of the recent Halls of healings to get through 5.2.4 and all the way through the Collector to get uncollected. I also saved about 1500 units, but only ended up using about 200 units to finish. Good luck and hope you get uncollected soon.

Thanks. I was able to clear both 5.2.4 and 5.2.5 for a total of about 1600 units’ worth of revives. Saving back up now for my run at the Collector!
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    you need to learn to intercept for real, masochism is annoying in evert champion, so, don't relly on debufss and hit as much as you can, hyperion and starlord worked perfect for me
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    grind the arenas for units to buy team revives. keep practicing in 5.2.4 with the champs you like using. once you can get past the first two guys without losing your team, you should be ready to finish the quest. X-23 can usually out damage masochism. I would rank her up to 4/40.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Lot's of good advice. I waited to 4/55 my x23 to make the final push.

Even with her I had to use revives/hp's to get through 5.2.4 - 5.2.6

I did it in 3 weeks pretty much. Each week I did some practice runs/watched vids, hit milestones in basic arena for units and practiced intercept, did 1st 2-5 matches in ROL to save potions and tried to hit the milestones in solo events for units/revives.

Then pop that 20% boost and went to it.

Honestly doing the same thing for Epic event too and it gets the job done.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Luke Cage was 1000% my MVP for 5.2.4-5.2.6. If you have any sig stones and some science t4cc, he is worth every single one.

I was stuck at 5.2.4 for the longest time; but LC constantly putting debuffs on the opponent made me able to parry every time which made the whole quest a cakewalk. Void worked great for the Cable ambush and IM fights, but you don’t have him, so guilly will work great as well. Remember to bring another bleed immune to deal with Caltrops Storm boss. She’s super easy with a bleed immune because her specials are easy to dodge.
  • Morning_GoryMorning_Gory Posts: 44
    Masochism is a real pain, as other have suggested avoid parry and forget any champs that apply debuffs. What helped me was also to keep things within 3-4 hits combos which will give you more space and easy set up for an intercept. Do not get pushed into the corner as then it is a losing battle against super aggressive AI.

I made the run with all 4*, SL, X23, Blade,Stark Spidey and GR. No units/revives used besides some health potions I have had saved until I got to Collector . Collector costed me 12 revives, but mostly because I was frustrated and a little tipsy that night and just wanted it done.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    angela is the best for masochism
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    edited October 2018
    I know he might not be an option u listed xD but... Did it with classic Thor over a year ago. Revive get as much dmg as possible u can in. His stun times rrreeeaaalllyyy help so get those hits in and power up to get another special. Will use hopefully around 10 but like 10-15 revives that way with some skill.