Options

Should we get an exact " EXP needed for next level " indicator ?

RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Instead of using a Full Energy just to use about 10 energy then level up and wasting the rest , we could get an indicator that we could use to calculate exp needed and play accordingly with it

Should we get an exact " EXP needed for next level " indicator ? 72 votes

Yes
93%
GamerEbbtideThe_OneWilljackson16Erza_Scarletmum_m2JayMMWiMakSpeedbumpTheSundance_2099NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEWsm10DragonFire2Lt_Magnum_1KenshioSceptilemaniacHammerbro_64Duke_SilverThecrusher_9756 67 votes
No
6%
DL864stakAxeCopFireNemesis666PaytoPlay 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Idk. We get exp really frequently and in such small amounts at a time that an xp indicator might not be entirely too useful.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yes
    This has bugged me for all time haha. There's a reason most games show it...
  • Options
    JIMK78JIMK78 Posts: 1
    Anyone see that bogus sell give us 50 dollars and we might give you a
    5 star but we will most likely give you a horrible four star that you already have and you have already duped. I find it hard to give up to 50.00 to a cell phone game. How about you give a refund option.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Yes
    JIMK78 wrote: »
    Anyone see that bogus sell give us 50 dollars and we might give you a
    5 star but we will most likely give you a horrible four star that you already have and you have already duped. I find it hard to give up to 50.00 to a cell phone game. How about you give a refund option.

It’s called gambling. You don’t get refunds with that. Welcome to real life. Take a chance with no refunds.
  • Options
    Yes
    They won't do it,
    Kabam wants you to buy energy refills
    1$ is 1$
  • Options
    WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Yes
    Yes. It is something that always use to bother me.
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Yes
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Don’t know why it’s so difficult to implement this. Pretty much any RPG in existence with an EXP mechanic shows progression.

Please do not say you were thinking of Fallout 4 when you said this @V1PER1987 it is literally the buggiest game ever, followed by Spider-Man PS4 and MCOC.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yes
    JayCee wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Don’t know why it’s so difficult to implement this. Pretty much any RPG in existence with an EXP mechanic shows progression.

Please do not say you were thinking of Fallout 4 when you said this @V1PER1987 it is literally the buggiest game ever, followed by Spider-Man PS4 and MCOC.

No I’m talking about actual classic RPG games like Neverwinter Nights.