**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should we get an exact " EXP needed for next level " indicator ?

RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Instead of using a Full Energy just to use about 10 energy then level up and wasting the rest , we could get an indicator that we could use to calculate exp needed and play accordingly with it

Should we get an exact " EXP needed for next level " indicator ? 72 votes

Yes
93%
GamerEbbtideThe_OneWilljackson16Erza_Scarletmum_m2JayMMWiMakSpeedbumpTheSundance_2099NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEWsm10DragonFire2Lt_Magnum_1KenshioSceptilemaniacHammerbro_64Duke_SilverThecrusher_9756 67 votes
No
6%
DL864stakAxeCopFireNemesis666PaytoPlay 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Idk. We get exp really frequently and in such small amounts at a time that an xp indicator might not be entirely too useful.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yes
    This has bugged me for all time haha. There's a reason most games show it...
  • Options
    JIMK78JIMK78 Posts: 1
    Anyone see that bogus sell give us 50 dollars and we might give you a
    5 star but we will most likely give you a horrible four star that you already have and you have already duped. I find it hard to give up to 50.00 to a cell phone game. How about you give a refund option.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Yes
    JIMK78 wrote: »
    Anyone see that bogus sell give us 50 dollars and we might give you a
    5 star but we will most likely give you a horrible four star that you already have and you have already duped. I find it hard to give up to 50.00 to a cell phone game. How about you give a refund option.

It’s called gambling. You don’t get refunds with that. Welcome to real life. Take a chance with no refunds.
  • Options
    Yes
    They won't do it,
    Kabam wants you to buy energy refills
    1$ is 1$
  • Options
    WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Yes
    Yes. It is something that always use to bother me.
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Yes
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Don’t know why it’s so difficult to implement this. Pretty much any RPG in existence with an EXP mechanic shows progression.

Please do not say you were thinking of Fallout 4 when you said this @V1PER1987 it is literally the buggiest game ever, followed by Spider-Man PS4 and MCOC.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yes
    JayCee wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Don’t know why it’s so difficult to implement this. Pretty much any RPG in existence with an EXP mechanic shows progression.

Please do not say you were thinking of Fallout 4 when you said this @V1PER1987 it is literally the buggiest game ever, followed by Spider-Man PS4 and MCOC.

No I’m talking about actual classic RPG games like Neverwinter Nights.