**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

11.5m/5158; 65th Global AW/2501; 56555 alliance looking for one.

Our alliance is looking for one member who enjoys the AW aspect of MCoC. Your personal prestige should ideally be 5.1k+, but our priority atm is picking up skilled fighters so prestige of 4.9+ is acceptable provided you can bring the pain... We run 56555 and have been placing inside the top 60 in AQ, so we aren't as concerned with prestige as we used to be. Yes, we run map 6 once even though, at 5.1k prestige, we would manage weekly t4c simply because... 55555 would be boring... and honestly, if running one round of map 6 is something that would worry you then you probably aren't the type of fighter we are looking for anyway...

If you like the sound of what i've said, then contact me on Line @ clubbe4 to discuss further...

Comments

• Options
    KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    give me a chance, help me grow in return, I will always pull my weight and you can count on me because I'm very reliable and committed and I'm always looking for ne challenges, I'm never scared starting from the bottom struggling in AW with 4/40s has taught me how to be resilient and pushed me to be better
  • Options
    KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    I'm not interested no more I just realized this is just a game and one day I'll wake up and it'll be gone
  • Options
    Can I join ur ally.. I'm very active and skilled player.. I hv 200k+ rating and prestige .. Give me one chance.. I will never disappoint you..
    I'm a boss killer

My game id and line id is- ajaydhuwaria
  • Options
    Clubbe4Clubbe4 Posts: 28
    Place for one fighter.