**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Gwenpool vs. Stark Enhanced BUG

I was testing out my new Gwenpool today after I awakened her. I went to the Web-Slinger challenge and tested her out against all the spideys. Against Stark-Enhanced, I wanted to push him to his level 3 special to see if it would only do the 65% damage that Gwenpool's Signature Ability says it will do. However, when he did his level 3, it killed me from the special. He also continued to evade attacks after the 50 hit combo that I had built up. Yes, my Gwenpool is awakened and should have prevented both of those things from happening. If I could get a response to why this is happening, I would be very appreciative.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,963 ★★★★★
    Maybe Gwenpool died due to spider sp3 ability to reduce enemy's ability acvuravy by 30%
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Member Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    With Gwen's signature ability, she should never die as a result of taking a special. As written in the sig ability description, no special attack can cause more than 75% of her remaining health (percent varies based on sig level). There is nothing that states that the ability triggers x% of the time. If she's awakened, it should work every time.

I've only really used it once (just awakened her this weekend via PHC), and it reduced Thor's SP3 down to causing only ~100 damage because I was already low on health. She still died because of the subsequent stun and hit, but it worked for me. Obviously I have not tried it against other champs.
  • HotShotAZHotShotAZ Member Posts: 7
    @Dexman1349 I 100% agree with you. That is why I was so confused. @eXtripa69 As to your comment, I recently just read over Stark-Enhanced abilities and 1. it says nothing about lowering ability accuracy (unless I read it incorrectly, in which case, please correct and enlighten me) and 2. it says nothing about his L3 special. So, unless Kabam made his level 3 bypass other SA's and they chose not to include that in the champion description, this shouldn't have happened.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Member Posts: 480 ★★
    HotShotAZ wrote: »
    @Dexman1349 I 100% agree with you. That is why I was so confused. @eXtripa69 As to your comment, I recently just read over Stark-Enhanced abilities and 1. it says nothing about lowering ability accuracy (unless I read it incorrectly, in which case, please correct and enlighten me) and 2. it says nothing about his L3 special. So, unless Kabam made his level 3 bypass other SA's and they chose not to include that in the champion description, this shouldn't have happened.
    I also read over his abilities recently, and eX is correct.36d5fy77xqzj.png

@Etaki_Lirakoi thanks for enlightening me, I read his description too quickly. My only question would be, is Ensnare a debuff? If so, wouldn't it trigger AFTER the attack and not during the attack? At what point does the champion become Ensnared?
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Member Posts: 480 ★★
    HotShotAZ wrote: »
    @Etaki_Lirakoi thanks for enlightening me, I read his description too quickly. My only question would be, is Ensnare a debuff? If so, wouldn't it trigger AFTER the attack and not during the attack? At what point does the champion become Ensnared?
    It's a debuff, and they trigger before the damage is done, learned that with Thor.
    @Etaki_Lirakoi That makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up!