**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst champ in the game

Comments

• KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Groot
    Rap wrote: »
    Karnak! Aside from spider gwen he has the dumbest first power attack and he looks like an escapee from an 80s grunge band...like he was modeled after kurt Cobain or something.

It's well known that Karnak was actually Nirvana's first drummer. Never credited on a recording, though.

Also, "grunge" was in the nineties.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Are people in this thread unaware that when playing Karnak you can cancel out of his L1 animation so you don't get hit in the face? That's pretty funny
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Colossus
    Colossus, there have been a lot of polls and he always wins....which makes him the loser. Kabam knows this and ignores it, apparently democracy is something they ignore.
    Case in point raising the level 60 cap, something lonnnnnnggggg over due....can't find the steaming angry face emoji
  • Karnak is underrated af. True strike demolishes MODOK, and if you get a crit on his sp2 he'll do crazy damage
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Colossus
    belli300 wrote: »
    Magneto should also be added to this list #collosusandmagnetofornextbeta

Collosus and mags or collosus and dpx? Think carefully......
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Karnak
    His sp1 is just as useless as spider gwens

How do? It gives him true strike....huge against modok and spiders. Also medusa. Very underrated champ.

Well karnak sp1 does the same damage as spider gwen sp1
  • Other (pls comment)
    Tied between beast and kamala for me
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Other (pls comment)
    Dead1 wrote: »
    Venompool

He’s actually a goood champ. He is just extremely underrated. Randomized buffs, bleed and heal block at the same time, stealing a buff and turning it into regen. How do you not like him?

And the worst champ is KK
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Colossus
    Fungeon wrote: »
    Blade

Can easily be defeated by Colossus (who is bleed immune and has a class advantage). Thats how you know Blade is the worst champ
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Colossus
    I voted colossus but it's worth remembering that magneto actually got nerfed at some point to make sp1 bleeds less likely. He was already one of the worst in the game. Just another baffling move by The Game Team.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    blade and medusa they're an abomination i dont recall them being this good in the comics to where they pretty much shape what happens
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Other (pls comment)
    Spider-Gwen, sorry but the l1 with 0 damage output seals it for me. Even Kanak's l1 does some damage if it connects, only Spider-Gwenn has a special move that guarantees no damage done.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Other (pls comment)
    Drake2078 wrote: »
    Colossus, there have been a lot of polls and he always wins....which makes him the loser. Kabam knows this and ignores it, apparently democracy is something they ignore.
    Case in point raising the level 60 cap, something lonnnnnnggggg over due....can't find the steaming angry face emoji

They actually gave Colossus a good synergy with Omega Red. he can potentially be useful now If you have Omega.
    pg5c9zrk681a.png
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Karnak
    OKAYGang wrote: »

They actually gave Colossus a good synergy with Omega Red. he can potentially be useful now If you have Omega.
    pg5c9zrk681a.png

Hes still trash tho
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Other (pls comment)
    Spider-Gwen
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Colossus
    OKAYGang wrote: »

It's just absurd that what should have been his signature ability since day 1 is a unique synergy with a brand new champ
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Colossus
    Utterly worthless S1. Depressing champ overall. At least Colossus has some decent damage, if nothing else.

Without synergies, Colossus hits like a feather. I don't see anyone close to being as worst as this champ honestly. Karnak has true strike that can be useful in many situations. At least he has that going for him...
  • sickboy9sickboy9 Posts: 40
    Other (pls comment)
    Kamala Khan
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Groot
    I put Groot cause he hits like a twig, not the damn TREE he is.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    Everyone saying Karnak is the worst doesn’t understand how to use him...

His special 1 may do barely any damage but once true strike is active he controls evade and auto block. Read abilities before claiming they suck
  • ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    She hulk
    I don't get why they have Classic Capt'n and WWII.. they're literally the same in everything, just a different skin 🚮
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Other (pls comment)
    Even if they buff Colossus he still not fun For me very Boring Animation he's still suck
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Colossus
    A ) Collosus. No utility. Bleed immune and worst damage in the game basically.
    B ) I don't see where people are saying Kamala is trash a 5/65 destroyed ROL Cap Marvel in less than 150 hits... I get she looks crazy ugly but her damage is decent especially with Furies I usually land 8k sp2s with her at rank 2 5*
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Other (pls comment)
    Iron Fist and Thor Jane Foster
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Groot
    It's still Groot.