**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best hulk

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Best hulk 174 votes

Gladiator hulk
45%
ArcDeAngelusVdh2008SnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantsfu_koraxDonaldJTrump69FrostySaiyanAxeCopFireHell_GoliathDaredevi1Fan7MrLalowGrafikdevjeffgmngTeddersGamePlayWorldGNASTYHeadrollerReevinniegainz 80 votes
Hulk
13%
Timone147HolyDirkness41Spity68HULK_BREAKSmokinSurferIron_SkywalkerNojokejaymDuke_SilverDingaloKrumbledkookieArchdemon_ReferenceDankestChefAdvPedritkoManar198xMitchell35TriasEUŁŤÇDenslo500 24 votes
Red hulk
32%
KpatrixBigPoppaCBONEdanielmathGolden_GuardianWilljackson16xNigGarbagePandabelli300INTEGRALTheManMythLegendbuffajrzuffyAsukiraSuperman69Speedbumpsha2356__nameplasAlpha07KozelDarkDarkrider05 56 votes
Joe fixit
2%
DoctorJAtharva111Reaper213heyoitsme 4 votes
She hulk
5%
LoPrestiDGCAnonymous346taojay1Jackbrooks2580AleorFooshblalalaMannysmkFungeonBlueFace 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Hulk
    I know people love Gulk, and he IS awesome, no doubt. But a duped OG Hulk is tough to beat, in my opinion at least. I can never figure out why he's not considered god-tier.
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Red hulk
    He definitely takes the most ramp up but once you get the heat charges to 10 he is a beast. My 6* will crit for 5k on a medium hit and deal about 8k in direct damage
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Red hulk
    I've voted RHulk, but, it's a thin line. They're all beast. I have OG Hulk and GHulk 4*, both duped. My RHulk is 5* unduped.
    RHulk is my Mystic killer. Most of them have energy base attack, and, RHulk really likes it.
    My OG Hulk is questing with Void. If he dies, I revive him with lev 1. So, he comeback in with 1 bar of power.
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Gladiator hulk
    Hard call just Gulk at max crowd always has Smash active technically allowing for some evasion cheesing and in total 100 crowd is double attack and his heavy attacks are no joke when smashing.

BUT… ultimately I give him the bonus as he’s got entirly unique utility and steps on Rulk’s utility a bit. Starburst, Degen, Dorm, Limbo, and auras (Mephisto AND Omega) as well as misc nodes like Genesis and that one that drains your health by 50% base at the start and returns it.

Overall Hulk is getting really old to keep up with even lesser raw damage champs like Angela (DISCLAIMER! Angela is an amazing champ but she’s only so great because of mixing Fury and Precission. As an entirely fury playstyle misses a lot of important crits) and misses vital utility like Medusa’s or Hyperion also packing Incinerate.

Plus Classic encourages bad technique on the player for best results and while this gives him better than Rulk damage at his strongest… that kind of attitude won’t be good for questing most of the time.

Rulk is probably a better 2nd place as he’s got a lot more utility than Classic ultimately developing incinerate immunity plus a total Mephisto counter when Duped kinda as well as overall being designed to defeat mystic champs while keeping his health up

But Gulk, despite not being the strongest (technically weakest standard) of the big 3 his unique utility and the fact that outside demanding aggression he’s a solid hitter, makes me like him more as you can throw a dart at cosmic class and so long as you don’t hit wood you’re likely to find a better champ PURELY in terms of damage and often times with utility.
  • Options
    Gladiator hulk
    Gladiator hulk is awesome af need i say more
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    She hulk
    All your sarcasm! Clearly she hulk is the best!
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Red hulk

No need to comment.
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Red hulk
    Repto23 wrote: »
    He definitely takes the most ramp up but once you get the heat charges to 10 he is a beast. My 6* will crit for 5k on a medium hit and deal about 8k in direct damage

I ramp him up relatively fast LoL just parry and 5 hit most champs have energy based attacks against him apparently LoL but yeah with 10 charges he's deadly I seem to do 18k or higher on sp1s (4/55 5*)
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Red hulk
    I like Gulk in animation and all but he got nothing on Rulk.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    She hulk
    She-Hulk OP
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Tough call. Before the MD nerf Gulk was best. Now Rulk may be the best.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Gladiator hulk
    I think Gulk is more useful but I would dance around naked if I pull a 6* Rulk. Both are awesome and OG hulk is a beast too.
  • Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    She hulk
    Y’all are dumb smh. She hulk is an absolute monster
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Red hulk
    Rulk > Gulk > Hulk >>>> Joe Fixit > She Hulk.
  • Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    She hulk
    I’m gonna go make a rol ws partial kill with she hulk.
  • Options
    rowsbeerowsbee Posts: 41

That was fun to watch! WOW!
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Red hulk
    Red hulk most of the time but gulk for certain match ups
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Red hulk
    Rulk, with masacre synergy He got 4 heatcharges (Awakened) from the Start. He can incinerate and got a okay/good heal.