Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

When you don't have a regeneration reversal or block...

SmokinSurferSmokinSurfer Posts: 1,191 ★★★
Epic labs loves to give the enemy Recovery buff, 10 straight eye gouging heart stopping times in a row. And you're stuck maximum rerolls met try again tomorrow

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I couldn’t be bothered to do epic too much hassle decided to do heroic as the rewards are actually insane got 800 4 star shards from 2 crystals
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    I couldn’t be bothered to do epic too much hassle decided to do heroic as the rewards are actually insane got 800 4 star shards from 2 crystals
    I got some nice 5* shards
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »

I know what u mean ,got a 2k of 5* shards last week
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    Guillotine.
  • Options
    SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    If u dont have champs to handle regen fully unlock despair mastery. Paired with a champ that stacks debuffs u will shut it down
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I'm pretty sure you must already know this but recovery won't do anything unless the champ itself has regenerative abilities
  • Options
    arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    SL is your answer.
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    pupnn021hssu.jpg
    So, my general rule of thumb for preparing champs for Epic difficulty is this; One double immune or one bleed immune and one poison immune, one power controller, one heal block or reversal champs and damage heavy or DOT.
  • Options
    JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    It ain't worth the rewards to do them. That's how I feel, but if you got the lineup good luck. I will spend efforts in monthly event quest and arena.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    It ain't worth the rewards to do them. That's how I feel, but if you got the lineup good luck. I will spend efforts in monthly event quest and arena.

With 5 difficulties to choose from, I'd say that you can definitely find a difficulty that is worth the time to do them. Epic is tough, but not for everyone. Drop a step or two lower and you'll still get some pretty good rewards.
  • Options
    doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    edited October 2018
    Use duped SL if you have him and you can fight good to maintain a combo. He can overtake any regen champ, be it with recovery or with buffet.