**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I’m stuck

edited October 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Hey,
I’ve been playing marvel mcoc for 2 years with this account. I never take it so seriosly so my account kinda sucks I’ve made so many mistakes.

I’ve completed Act4 %100, and almost act5-2

Act1-2-3 isn’t %100 completed.

Don’t have iso8 enough gold etc.

Only have dexterity and parry on masteries. The other mastery points are given on full attack.

So i need some advice. I can never get a good prize from arenas, i’m doing it for battle chips but it takes forever.

I’m open for any kind of advice even if i should starr a new account

c1apoej4m4ak.jpeg
ins b9kmcu18xjcc.jpeg

rlf58yx8hw26.jpeg

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Rank up Morningstar void kilmonger domino blade and cap iw
  • somanyquestionboisomanyquestionboi Posts: 10
    edited October 2018
    Has every god tier as 4*
    And an Iceman 5*
    Then says:
    ''My account sucks''
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Don't have the beginner acts done but complaining about not having ISO and gold. Sounds legit! Maybe 100% those first? Theres a thought. Also look up how to use mastery points on youtube, yours needs lots of work.
  • Kobster84 wrote: »

Which quests i should start with to get the most iso8 i need.

What can i do to get more class cataysts except daily missions.

Should i spend units on energy or keep them for masteries?

Thanks for the answer

• Has every god tier as 4*
    And an Iceman 5*
    Then says:
    ''My account sucks''

Well it doesn’t really matter when you can’t progress and get enough gold iso8 cat whatever to upgrade them
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »

Thanks for the answer
    For iso it’s a slow game just keep saving your 4 stars and dupes will eventually come in and they give a ton of iso
    I’m not sure if your in an alliance but doing alliance quest really helps with catalysts
    I’d save them for masteries I’d all you have is parry and dexterity

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Units for masteries of course! How else are you going to put up bigger numbers in hits?
  • Kobster84 wrote: »
    Kobster84 wrote: »

Thanks for the answer
    For iso it’s a slow game just keep saving your 4 stars and dupes will eventually come in and they give a ton of iso
    I’m not sure if your in an alliance but doing alliance quest really helps with catalysts
    I’d save them for masteries I’d all you have is parry and dexterity

Thanks

• somanyquestionboisomanyquestionboi Posts: 10
    edited October 2018
    Can anyone tell me about synergies, which synergy is the best for my route?
    On AQ
    Act5
    And is it possible for me to complete ROL? I can beat WS easily with my archangel, but can't progress further
  • OneManArmy wrote: »
    Precision and cruelty is something you should really consider. Makes a huge difference. But you have done very well in my eyes with what you actually have so kudos. good to see that there still are people playing for fun and not on here every day mad about something

The game is fun as it is, even with a new account. Playing 1 or 2 hours a day takes the stress away :smile:

Thanks for the comment and your advice
  • Tayyab82 wrote: »
    Well am playing for 3 and half year having neither of IceMan, RedHulk, Hulk, HulkR, Domino, Blade, Ultron as 4 * or 5*. My best 5*s are Void, KM, LukeCage, Sparky. No Magik, GR, AA, Dr.V etc as 5*. And yet see people with better heroes saying their account sucks. Lol

Though this is basic but here is suggestion for ISOs, 'start doing more of arena'. Don't look for top rank rewards, but atleast do the required minimum for rank rewards each arena. The more you do arena, you will get more PHCs which will eventually help you in duping heroes and getting ISOs. Also Battlechips will help in getting required gold for upgrading. Try opening 30-40 PHCs or more at a time for better chance of 4*s

I’ll keep doing arenas then, thank you ^^
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    My first time through the collector was with OG Thor, WW2 cap, SW, Archangel, and Hawkeye, all four star Champs. I wish I had some of the champs this guy had, I still don't have an Iceman and now I'm over 400k.
  • My first time through the collector was with OG Thor, WW2 cap, SW, Archangel, and Hawkeye, all four star Champs. I wish I had some of the champs this guy had, I still don't have an Iceman and now I'm over 400k.

Hope you’ll get them soon, good luck!
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    U got alot of good 4 star champs and even 5 star champs. so NO dont start a new acc lol

The first thing i will do was.

Join a Ally (if ur not in one)
    try to find one that fits ur skill lvl aswell / for the AQ and AW. try in lower tier and see if ur "better than the rest"
    explore all acts till 4. and like u already doing work around uncol title aswell

who to rank and why ?
    Domino : she wreck alot in contest and her dmg is really something.
    Blade with GR cuz of the synergy-- if u dont have GR and a undupe blade is only good vs Dimension beings like Magik, Dorman and so.
    Blade with GR gives his Danger sense synergi vs all villains aswell + dupe will u be able to spend power to heal blade (max 71 do)
    AA :
    Magik : power control (even undupe)
    Vision : power control and dobbelt immunty
    Iceman : trible immunity
    KM : good even undupe. special against evade champs like spidey
    Void :
    Cap infity War.

work around ur masterys - do some search on net.. really depends on ur playstyle.
    keep do areans will give u gold and shards for pc.