**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Auto fight in AQ proof [Closed]

Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Look at the video i recorded. Right at the end you see me gain 2 bars of power then swipe back and hold the screen. At that very moment my champ does a medium attack on its own.

https://youtu.be/Qjtai7dri3I
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Hers another video in a duel against cable. At 25 secs I swipe back then right at 27 secs my champ does a medium attack on its own.

https://youtu.be/s1ffl8bPSZw
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    I've just experience similar own champ behaving like autofight in AQ.
    I uploaded 2 videos showing auto fight in aq. Can i get a response to why this is happening?
  • kunal_rules01kunal_rules01 Posts: 13
    @Kabam Wolf Any respone on this matter? Many players are facing this auto fight problem in AQ.
  • NotYetShiningNotYetShining Posts: 9
    I have this issue as well it happens in aq, arena and story missions. I hope it gets fixed in the next patch because as it is now I have to waste tons of potions for everything. I risked losing my infinite streak in arena as well many times.
  • PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    I've this some days more than others. It's even your champ holding for like 2 seconds while you have nothing touching your screen. I've even taken screen protector off and still. But even the dash forward/back as well
    Iphone7
    Apparently they don't care. I showed video proof of this bug and not one moderator has commented
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I don't think they do since this bug has been going on for months and wasn't talked about to much by them.

It's apparently affecting most modes and despite all the evidence and player responses they still don't really seen to want to address the bug and couldn't figure out what's causing it.

I wish they had a list of all these bugs and actually fix them all instead of breaking multiple things and leaving them broken
  • SnakePit71SnakePit71 Posts: 5
    edited May 2017
    It's not a bug the game is running as intended lol that's what they say.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP, sorry for the delay in responding to you on this. Can you provide any more specific information about this for us?

- Device type
    - OS type
    - What game mode you're in when you're encountering this issue
    - What specific Champions you are fighting against, if possible

We'll then get this info off to our QA team to see if they can reproduce the issue.
    edited May 2017
    I play on 2 different devices
    Device- LG Aristo
    IOS- Android 7.0
    It happens in quest, arena, duels , but it happens a lot in AQ.
    It happens a lot against symbiods especially when they use their 2nd special.
    The gameplay is horrible on this device. Blocking is delayed, swipes dont register so I use this for basic questing/arena and also play on a tablet.

In the video I'm using a tablet.

Device- RCA Voyager III
    IOS- Andriod 6.1
    Where it happens- Same as above
    Against what specific champs- Same as above.

That's all the info i have @Kabam Miike

It wouldn't let me @kabam wolf i just want to make sure this gets seen
  • It looks like youve got your right thumb on your tablet, swiping from the right side triggers a medium attack as well.
    edited May 2017
    It looks like youve got your right thumb on your tablet, swiping from the right side triggers a medium attack as well.

Having my right thumb on the tablet doesn't have anything to do with a meduim attack where you have to swipe your finger. In the first video you can see my right thumb motionless on the screen for split second. Im holding block its not moving when my champ takes off. I've been playing the same way for months I know exactly what's happening. If you look at the angle in which my thumbs travels you can plainly see that it's not a straight swipe forward you can see that I raise it before i swipe forward and press the screen.
    Sometimes I go through full fights without this happening. To catch it had to sit at a table put my phone on mutiple books, put something in the front and back to keep it from falling over, then reach around that stuff and play. There are instances worse than what i caught but i can't consistently play like that waiting for it to happen. I make the same motion with my right thumb throughout both videos. I included other parts of the fight to show this isn't something I'm doing unintentionally.
  • FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey OP, sorry for the delay in responding to you on this. Can you provide any more specific information about this for us?

- Device type
    - OS type
    - What game mode you're in when you're encountering this issue
    - What specific Champions you are fighting against, if possible

We'll then get this info off to our QA team to see if they can reproduce the issue.

REALLY??? This question again?

Can't you pull all this information directly from our in-game account info Kabam Wolf?
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    It looks like youve got your right thumb on your tablet, swiping from the right side triggers a medium attack as well.

Having my right thumb on the tablet doesn't have anything to do with a meduim attack where you have to swipe your finger. In the first video you can see my right thumb motionless on the screen for split second. Im holding block its not moving when my champ takes off. I've been playing the same way for months I know exactly what's happening. If you look at the angle in which my thumbs travels you can plainly see that it's not a straight swipe forward you can see that I raise it before i swipe forward and press the screen.

Kinda hard to tell either way due to the camera angle.

What I can say is: The screen for Mcoc is really sensitive. It's very easy for your light attack to become a medium attack if your finger moves like an inch to indicate a swipe instead of a tap.

Same thing here (maybe), if let's say what benny said was true, it's also quite easy for your thumb to slip on the screen and initiate an attack. Once again though, I cannot confirm this due to the camera angle, but it is a possibility.

The other possibility I can think off is sweaty hands. When you have that and you play Mcoc, the moisture makes your screen go a little hectic, detecting taps and swipes that aren't there. I also can't prove this, but it is yet again, another possibility
    iPhone 7, 10.3.1
    AW/AQ
    Not specific against which champs. It happens a lot. For sure I've seen it mostly with my female fighters like MsMarvel, SW and BW
    Like I said in above posting,
    It's definitely not the phone or phone cover. It's happened so many times I started taking case off the phone to play. It still happens. I wasn't exaggerating about my MsMarvel holding a heavy attack for 2 seconds. Plus my champs will dash back or rush enemy while I'm tapping
    I also remember a week or so ago, me and some alliance mates were getting the unit store icon pushed out of nowhere. Only this could be related to fighting maybe? If it's the corner screen randomly hitting or swiping during fights. Just a wild comparison
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »

Kinda hard to tell either way due to the camera angle.

What I can say is: The screen for Mcoc is really sensitive. It's very easy for your light attack to become a medium attack if your finger moves like an inch to indicate a swipe instead of a tap.

Same thing here (maybe), if let's say what benny said was true, it's also quite easy for your thumb to slip on the screen and initiate an attack. Once again though, I cannot confirm this due to the camera angle, but it is a possibility.

The other possibility I can think off is sweaty hands. When you have that and you play Mcoc, the moisture makes your screen go a little hectic, detecting taps and swipes that aren't there. I also can't prove this, but it is yet again, another possibility

I've been playing this game the same way for a year. So saying it's anything other what i said is an insult to my intelligence. My finger is at rest on the screen when the medium attack occurs. It doesn't matter about my camera angle you can cleary see my thumb doesnt travel in a straight line when it happens. You can even tell when my thumb comes back in contact with the screen. As i said it has happened when my finger is completely still on the screen but i dont have time to try to capture it everytime it happens. I know exactly how sensitive the controls are because I've played it almost everyday over the past year. You guys must believe you're talking to someone who just started playing this game and somehow doesn't realize that my right finger is swiping the screen. You cant tell from the camera angle but i know for a fact my finger doesn't even graze the screen so from this point on I I'll only reply to mods.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this. This is an issue that the team is currently looking into, and are hoping to have improvements in for the next release. Thanks so much for your patience while we work on this.
This discussion has been closed.