**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A slight solution to the new global alliance war nodes

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
Make it so champs like x23 yondu and Electra can change their debuffs if the enemy is bleed immune from a node like they normally would if the champ was naturally bleed immune
This might offset some of the damage to lesser used champs in aw

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Any other suggestions
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Or get better with other champs.
    Try the new global node first.
    Find strategies to make it work.
    Stop calling it a nerf.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Stop calling it a nerf.

For one I don’t use bleed champs actually so I’m fine with the changes but should someone’s attack be useless for war because they ranked up bleed champions
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    I'm disappointed because HE has nice bleed but the power control will still make him worth it. Stings a bit still though, having DW maxed can still be useful in other areas of content. I don't truly believe it's about anything other than making money, however. That's what Kabam is in business for.
    Ye I was looking forward to using my x23 who I just r4 but I guess I’m sticking to the trintiy
    Stop calling it a nerf.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a nerf. LMAO (That's how the saying goes, right?) ;)

It's 1 season. Not a nerf.
    Stop calling it a nerf.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a nerf. LMAO (That's how the saying goes, right?) ;)

But should someone roster be completely ruined for an entire season
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Ye I was looking forward to using my x23 who I just r4 but I guess I’m sticking to the trintiy

You just said you don't use bleed champs? X23, blade and GR are all bleed champs?

You just said you don't use bleed champs? X23, blade and GR are all bleed champs?

Well I’m not using x23 because of the new global node and the trinity is more just for ghost rider and sparky now blades probably just gonna be a back up
    Stop calling it a nerf.

For one I don’t use bleed champs actually so I’m fine with the changes but should someone’s attack be useless for war because they ranked up bleed champions

This is your 2nd thread complaining about the changes. Plus the multiple threads in the mega AW thread.
    Actually this is the only one complaining about the changes the other one is just showing all the champs affected

Well I’m not using x23 because of the new global node and the trinity is more just for ghost rider and sparky now blades probably just gonna be a back up

X23 still got her secondary buff on the debuff immune lane in AQ. None of those champs were naturally immune. I bet she still gets it.

X23 still got her secondary buff on the debuff immune lane in AQ. None of those champs were naturally immune. I bet she still gets it.
    X23 only gets her cruelty against naturally immunes meaning she’s basically useless now :)

X23 only gets her cruelty against naturally immunes meaning she’s basically useless now :)

She got it in AQ. No one on that path was naturally immune.
    She doesn’t get her cruelties it just says immune
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    thankfully I semi-retired last week and wont be at challenger or expert AW level... so won't have to deal with the annoying new 'global node'.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★

She got it in AQ. No one on that path was naturally immune.

Imagine doubling down like this LOL
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Stop calling it a nerf.

Nerfs aren't defined by a schedule. Anything that makes a champ LESS effective is in fact a nerf.
    Stop calling it a nerf.

This is your 2nd thread complaining about the changes. Plus the multiple threads in the mega AW thread.

And this is the 1,000th you have decided to attack
    Stop calling it a nerf.

Whats this have to do with anything he suggested? OP didn't mention nerf in this thread, you did......quit bringing up nerf ;)
    Thanks r4ge