**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LF decent AQ alliance & NON AW focused please!

HeraldofNoneHeraldofNone Posts: 509 ★★★
zxk6mem4pqar.png
Add me on LINE my i.d is vandalhearts
I am open to offers for anything Map 4/5 AQ wise but not a fan of AW anymore.

Comments

• DoggieHouzDoggieHouz Posts: 26
    chek us out at [TTIM!]. If interested you can message leader. LINE id = Tiemilios
  • We’re aq focused, war is optional. Have one group for map 5 one for 4 and one for 3. Check us out [T302S] just apply in game
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    DANCFC wrote: »
    zxk6mem4pqar.png
    Add me on LINE my i.d is vandalhearts
    I am open to offers for anything Map 4/5 AQ wise but not a fan of AW anymore.

Hi DanCFC. At [1Dos3], we are an organized, active, AQ focused alliance. We play AQ 5 days a week in 3 BGs. In BG 1, we play Map 4 or 5 (more Map 4). In BG 2, we play Map 2 (and may jump to Map 3 in about 4 weeks or so). In BG 3, we play Map 1 (and may jump to Map 2 in about 4 weeks or so). We currently put up over 20 M points for the combined 5 days of AQ. So, the rewards from AQ that we get are: 2050 Glory, Map 5 Crystals x 4, Map 4 Crystals x 10-11, over 60K gold, and some battlechips. We have our eyes set on the next big AQ milestone for us: 30 M points.

We participate in weekly SA and we have been hitting between 250 - 290 K each week, trying to hit that last milestone of 320K. We just added two new players so this should help. Having you would help even more.

In other alliance events, we reach the next-to-last or last milestones in most events. Those that require arena grinding events typically have the middle of the road milestones reached. In our alliance, there are NO event minimums. We figure if you are active, the numbers will work itself out. There are NO mandatory donations to the treasury. I have been subsidizing the gold requirement for the cost of playing AQ for our alliance because many in our alliance (about half) are still growing and need the resources so that they can rank up. I want to make sure that they got the gold that they need to rank up their champs. Eventually, we will be strong enough to do war. That said, you don't have to do war if that is not your cup of tea. There is no requirement that you have to do war in our alliance or AQ for that matter. You just need to be active and help out in other events so that we reach our common goal.

The theme here is that at [1Dos3], real life responsibilities come first. That's family, work, school, etc. We find the time to enjoy this game during our free time and we have been successful at it. It's a fun, stress free environment with a lot of camaraderie. We are based in the USA as most of the membership are from the US and span across all 3 time zones. However, there are teammates from Europe and Asia as well including those that travel to Asia to work. So, time zone is not a factor in getting our goals accomplished. You are a vet and we could use you. This way, we can play Map 5 a little bit more often to test out the waters for some of our developing teammates.

Unfortunately, we don't use LINE as our communication app. We use TELEGRAM. You can reach me on Telegram as my username is @gladiator2014 or in-game (gladiator2014) if this situation suits you or if you have any additional questions that I neglected to cover in this post.

• Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    I forgot to list that we also get Map 2 Crystals x 5 and Map 1 Crystals x 5 in the AQ rewards description.
  • KingofENGKingofENG Posts: 126
    @DANCFC you got a home with us mate we do hit wars though haha