**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Clear bar then game can be crashes

For the last two months i have been getting a clear health bar at the top of my screen and I can't see the opponents power level. Then after the fight the game crashes. I've had this issue for 2 months and it's hard to play the game like this. ivzaqic8043h.png

Comments

• Options
    Corey67Corey67 Posts: 10
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi @Corey67

I'm sorry to hear you've been having problems with crashing and images. Since it has been happening for a while, have you tried reinstalling the game from the App Store or Play Store to see if that helps? If not, this might be a good first step to try and resolve the issue.
  • Options
    It hasn't helped any.
  • Options
    Hello Corey67,

We're sorry to hear that that the reinstall did not help with the issue. Would you mind providing us with more information on the problem? You can find all the information we need from you on the link below:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/61843/forum-bug-report-template#latest

Thank you for your assistance.

Kind Regards,
    Porkchop
  • Options
    Device: Moto G 5 plus
    Android 7.0
    Straight talk
    Latest version
    Cellular and wifi
    All game modes and characters
    Randomly whenever I load the game and enter a fight, the health bar at the top becomes clear and I am unable to see the opponent's power bar, the pause button, or the auto fight button. It usually lasts 1,2 fights then the game crashes. I've had to deal with this for around 2 months and have had to use countless amounts of revives because of it and feel that I should be compensated for having to deal with this issue as it makes the game difficult whenever I can't play the game.

• Options
    gft7vgdsx7ep.png