**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Void is Really a Regeneration Machine with Killmoger Synergy (SL almost solo in LOL)

Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
A lot of mistakes can be overcome by a balance regeneration with killmoger synergy...

Not a very best choice for Lol but you can definitely count on him after watching this video...

https://youtu.be/y4hPOqKd3QI

Must watch ,feedback and comments are welcome .

Comments

• Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    you may post the synergy? i have no void.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Cassy wrote: »

I think Void gains about 1% health each time he places a debuff.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Awesome. I missed out on KG :/ not even a 4* yet. Can't use him properly with suicides without KG in there.

KM?
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Cassy wrote: »

I think Void gains about 1% health each time he places a debuff.

To be clear, it has to be an Intimidating Presence debuff. This means that parry stuns, weakness from resonate, and the weakness/degen from his L2 don't count.

• Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Can you show me your mastery setup on void with this synergy on lol?
  • Options
    MiStaLova wrote: »
    Can you show me your mastery setup on void with this synergy on lol?

This video will answer all your queries..
    Correction its path 7 not path 6 as mentioned in video..

https://youtu.be/-JiL7qp0oBU

Take care bro
    :blush:
  • Options
    Awesome. I missed out on KG :/ not even a 4* yet. Can't use him properly with suicides without KG in there.

You mean to say killmonger isn't ??
  • Options
    Glad you're enjoying the synergy too! It is one of my favorites at the moment.
  • Options
    Glad you're enjoying the synergy too! It is one of my favorites at the moment.

:smiley: Nice to see your feedback bro..
    Really Motivating
    :blush:
  • Options
    Furion can i make lol easy patch with this team? I have void 5* r5 :) awaken
  • Options
    In LOL path 1 everyone has 50% less health than SL ambush node so void is definitely a good choice and if by mistake you get Knocked out you can gain 100% health from that 40% revive in no time..
    Please take AA for magik and for everything else void will rock the show.
    And for final boss skill and units should be handy..
    Go for the Hunt
    Take Care

• Options
    Furion17 wrote: »
    In LOL path 1 everyone has 50% less health than SL ambush node so void is definitely a good choice and if by mistake you get Knocked out you can gain 100% health from that 40% revive in no time..
    Go for the Hunt
    Take Care

I make lol this team that you show. How many units i need?
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Go for the Hunt
    Take Care

You would think Void would be solid for Magik, wouldn't he reverse her limbo? The healing should offset some of the damage.
  • Options
    Any one knows different synergies on void to lol?
  • Options
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    Go for the Hunt
    Take Care

You would think Void would be solid for Magik, wouldn't he reverse her limbo? The healing should offset some of the damage.
    Go for the Hunt
    Take Care

@Hulk bro reverse healing is good but AA Neurotoxin or Blade danger sence or magik herself sp2 or Gp after 35-40 hits can counter magik limbo and you don’t take damge from limbo after that.
    It’s important to be alive to save units thats my point..
    Void is good he reversed regeneration but then also he takes some damage from limbo.

• Options
    Guys I have made a video how my current team is a good choice for path1 will post soon
    Red hulk vs void,old man logan vs void,electra vs stark and upto ms marvel vs void all solo game.
    Void still at 100% health.
    No items used
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Go for the Hunt
    Take Care

Her limbo damage will still end up killing you. Limbo will activate often in this fight. Void still needs some time to build up in order to do any serious damage via heal reversal.

The best options for this fight are Blade (who can reduce the chance of Limbo triggering and regen when it does, not to mention the attack increase he gets since she's dimensional) and Hulk Ragnarok (who can trigger Face Me to mitigate Limbo damage; he also has the class advantage).

If you're dead set on using Void, I'd recommend putting some points in pacify and trying to leave her stunned whenever you push her over a bar of power to improve your chances of Limbo failing. Also, never let her get to L2 as her first bar of power as the lowest Limbo chance.
  • Options
    Guys I have made a video how my current team is a good choice for path1 will post soon
    Red hulk vs void,old man logan vs void,electra vs stark and upto ms marvel vs void all solo game.
    Void still at 100% health.
    No items used

https://youtu.be/lulCS3m-KEs