**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

v14 new bug : infinite loading [Under Investigation]

KifixKifix Member Posts: 12
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
This is happening at least once every hour since v14 : the game starts loading something (anything : entering a quest, moving in a quest, next arena series...) and never finishes. I have to close and reload. It's the same on wifi and 3/4G.

This in addition to the crash at the end of a fight, and now also the game that sometimes crashes when launching, it's getting VERY frustrating to play.

device : one+ 3T, android 7.1.1
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Member Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Kifix wrote: »
    This is happening at least once every hour since v14 : the game starts loading something (anything : entering a quest, moving in a quest, next arena series...) and never finishes. I have to close and reload.

This in addition to the crash at the end of a fight, and now also the game that sometimes crashes when launching, it's getting VERY frustrating to play.

device : one+ 3T, android 7.1.1

I've had it happen a couple of times, but it has been at work where I do not get the best reception.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hi @Kifix. The team has made some progress on reproducing this infinite loading issue, and it's looking like they might have a fix tested and ready by the next update. I'll make sure to keep you all updated. Thanks!
  • KifixKifix Member Posts: 12
    Nice, thx for the update !
  • bahubaliDbahubaliD Member Posts: 1
    Hi, While playing my AQ my strange beat symbiotic opponent. And the it got into infinity loading. I had restart the app and now my strange is in half health. I don't have health potions. I have already made several requests for the same and I don't understand what kind stupid testing Kabam guys are doing. Either don't know what's the cause of the bug or they need better people to resolve it. I also made a 3 min video of same or Kabam should gift us the health potions if someone is having this problem.. Kabam is getting really low the game play..