Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Is Green Goblin worth a rank 4?

TheTrueBeastTheTrueBeast Posts: 255 ★★★
I have had horrible luck in terms of 5* in the game when compared to my resources. I have received some great champs like blade and red hulk, but I have not gotten the catalysts to rank them up. I do not get tier 4cc often, but when I do it's usually mystic and tech. I have enough tier 4cc to rank 4 a tech and a mystic, but I do not have a 5* mystic and out of the five tech 5* I have, goblin is the only decent one. I'm also currently maxed on tier 2 alpha from exploring act 4, so I can't finish a run through act until I rank 4 a 5*. At this rate I'm going to have a 6* before a rank 4 5*. Any help is appreciated

Comments

• Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Yes
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I wouldn’t. Save resources for a better tech champ. Unless you have a already great offensive roster you could rank him for defense. But I would still hold for a IWIM, SL, or Sparky. Even a Yondu I feel is better than GG. Nebula has great utility as well.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    GG isn't worth a r4
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 576 ★★★
    Not worth it. I have a 6* and he’s useless on defense and as an attacker.
  • Options
    MasterFlintMasterFlint Posts: 97
    I love my rank 4 green goblin. He's excellent for the occult labs.

• Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Green Goblin is amazing but id wait for better