**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Venom True Strike not working

TJ82TJ82 Posts: 610 ★★★
Just noticed Venom True Strike not working. Fought twice against Gold Adaptoid in Epic (both times GA was below 15pc health) but Venom True Strike didn't activated

Comments

• I'm having this same issue, I just ranked 3 my 5 star venom and took him into the Symbiotic event quest Epic difficulty, against an 11K Spidey and he evaded like I didn't even have True Strike so I then took him against several spider men in story mode and every single one had there evade work just fine against Venom which isn't supposed to be the case, that's the only reason I ranked up Venom was for this feature. Please have this fixed. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    The Spidey in Epic 3.1, I believe is on a Buffet node. I noticed that Venom's first buff to be nullified was his Klyntar Buff. Therefore, without the Klyntar buff, then Spidey can still evade.

On the other hand, I was fighting Modok on a mini-boss node and noticed that Venom's true strike didn't kick in until Modok was at 9%. I went into the fight while Modok was at 12% health and I ate 5-hit combo right out of the gate after he auto-blocked me.