**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Symbiote Difficulty tips?

NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
Any tips for beating Dorm Abom and Domino those 3 seem like the deadliest

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Summoned symbiote + critical bleed + parry(maybe not for domino) = easy win
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Dormammu: Brute force it. There's no way to deal with the degen (maybe the unknown enemy enhancement)
    Abomination: Use the Recoup enhancement. It'll make the poison heal you (to an extent)
    Domino: The Fight Dirty enhancement for her lucky evade.
  • MCOCsucksMCOCsucks Posts: 39
    Dorm use the regen for DOT debuff.
    Abom use poison immune. Bleed will trigger poison which with regen boost will lower it. You might get away with it if you don’t have carnage boost on.
    Domino just destroy and use carnage boost
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Thanks @Supremeguy95 and @MCOCsucks I may try and use my Rulk against Abom tho and if it don't work then use Symbioid
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    For Abom, stack the reduced ability accuracy and recoup debuff (along with frenzy, total carnage and cut deep). Those last three stacked for every fight will make most fights a breeze. You could also add tenacious which has a chance to shrug off debuffs.
    Raganator wrote: »
    For Abom, stack the reduced ability accuracy and recoup debuff (along with frenzy, total carnage and cut deep). Those last three stacked for every fight will make most fights a breeze.

That makes ALOT of sense ! Didn't think of most of those boosts ! Thanks for the help @Raganator
    Namelez wrote: »
    For Abom, stack the reduced ability accuracy and recoup debuff (along with frenzy, total carnage and cut deep). Those last three stacked for every fight will make most fights a breeze.

That makes ALOT of sense ! Didn't think of most of those boosts ! Thanks for the help @Raganator

I also edited it to add tenacious.

Tenacious removes buffs every 3 seconds right?
    edited October 2018

70% chance to remove a debuff every 3 seconds. Also a good boost to use on void.

70% chance to remove a debuff every 3 seconds.

Awesome thanks dude
  • MCOCsucks wrote: »
    Dorm use the regen for DOT debuff.
    Abom use poison immune. Bleed will trigger poison which with regen boost will lower it. You might get away with it if you don’t have carnage boost on.
    Domino just destroy and use carnage boost

Using a regular champ in bonus lvl will kill them after 10 hits at max maybe less lol
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Use undying and power start plus any of ther other offensive boosts, you should be able to kill these champs quickly. Since you are indestructable and unstoppable for 5 seconds, you can tank some of the initial damage. Abom for me was just like any other fight, 10 hits and he was gone. Domino and dorm were trickier, I just tried to kill them before they killed me
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Use second wind along with that sp2 health switch thing ... let them hit u to sp2 and then unleash that sp2 when u are nearly dead
    Thanks for the tips everyone ill be starting Symbiote Difficulty today so I hope I can get the tricky fights down essily