**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Loyalty Store Overhaul

DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
edited October 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi. I would like to suggest taking another look at avaiable items at loyality tab of store and considering adding more options.
Right now, there are mastery cores, war boosts, and Stoppable Colossus. People who have all masteries they want unlocked already, or don't care as much about war boosts, because they don't play Alliance War at high tier, and don't care about Colossus (that would be pretty much everyone), have nothing to spend loyalty on. Personally, I would like to see gold crystals and solo potions avaiable there.
You might ask yourself, what's in there for us? We let players buy gold and potions for loyality, they won't buy them for units. Well then consider this, first - players will more likely consider offers with war boosts attached to them, if they have something else to buy for their loyality, and second - it will make many players happy, and happy players are more likely to spend money on game that makes them happy. Thanks for reading and share your opinion

Comments

• Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Stoppable Colossus?
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Stoppable Colossus sucks even more than unstoppable colossus
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Fine, unstoppable colossus, sorry, I forgot there are people who struggle to advance from tier16. He is extremely powerful and absolutely unstoppable, are you happy now? What about gold crystals and potions