**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold becoming an issue!

Unless I'm in the minority the game needs more ways to acquire gold.

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Totally agree I don't think we need 365k gold realms but 100k weekly gold realms would be amazing
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I haven’t had any problems recently I have to ask do you do any arena??
    The minimum milestones combined with me being unable to get units from arena crystals I’ve basically been unable to get rid of my gold
  • SixateSixate Posts: 62
    Ya I do but dont have all the time to run arena as much as I'd like. I'd say I can make in a week about 250k to 350k. Lvling up a 5 star is roughly 1.5 million. Just wish there was more ways to get gold.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Sixate wrote: »
    Ya I do but dont have all the time to run arena as much as I'd like. I'd say I can make in a week about 250k to 350k. Lvling up a 5 star is roughly 1.5 million. Just wish there was more ways to get gold.

There’s this perennial method that has always worked with everything in life. It’s called patience.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    When I grind arenas, I don't have gold problems.
    Sixate wrote: »

Leveling up a 5 star is not 1.5 million maybe to rank 4 but other then that no
    edited October 2018
    Takes about 450k gold to take a 5 star to rank 3 and to rank 4 takes about 700k gold
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,674 ★★★★★
    What's a problem for some isnt a problem for other and then Vise versa so why do people feel the need to put down others on here? If its not a problem for you then why you here bashing the OPs post?
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    i have the opposite problem, having too much gold. just grinding arenas..
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Arena is boring and time consuming and no one should be expected to grind few hours in this boring mode just to rank up one champion, on top of other activities in game. There need to be options, like gold crystals in loyalty store
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Lots of gold in the symbiote difficulty of this month’s EQ. Also dungeons are returning with a 3day cycle, fair ammount of gold in those. Furthermore the gold in arenas is easily obtainable in like the first 3 milestones of each arena and you can do that over a 3 day period.

Gold is how you pay to rank champs and particpate in AQ. Playing the game is how you pay for gold, Kabam has made tons of improvements in the ways people can play for gold.
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    I also buy Golden crystals and Uncollected Golden Crystals when I run low on gold. Recently leveled up a second 6* to 1/25. Took tons of gold. Down to 19k gold now :)