Options

Liquid Courage X WillPower

I have a question, maybe is a bug, but something about this isn't right.... This is My Attack and Defence Mastery tree...

csd0rwya6eru.jpeg
zepbr2io2zxe.jpeg

I have invested in the Liquid Courage Mastery 2/3 witch says " Increase attack of all champions by 20%, but they suffer from an eternal poison that drains 0.6% health each second", the attack increases every rank. The willpower Mastery at rank 2 says: "For Each type of debut active on your Champion, they regenerate 0.6% Health per second and gain 100.0 Armor. No effects on robots"

6mjq6s43vask.png
thtyjjotms1a.png

So at Rank 2, willpower should regenerate just as much as the Liquid courage poisons...... But i still lose more health then regenerate..

83yqezqgc3sy.png

To even go beyond, i have Salve 3/3 and Recovery 3/3.... That means that my willpower recovery should be increased by 15%, making me regenerate MORE, than the Liquid Courage Poison.....

ek0oehiv16c5.jpeg
qjxi64lfhnk2.png

So, Can any one explain to me why is this happening? Is this a Bug or what?

Comments

• Options
    Take a look at the number base of each mastery. Will power vs liquid courage have different base numbers per percentage
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Without reading the above, I can guess that you are missing the 30% reduction in all healing due to poison.
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Poison reduces healing by some amount, I think 30%? But that's the reason why.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    If you've read any champion who inflicts poison or ever read the info thing on load screens it explains all poisons reduce healing by 30%
  • Options
    KillerGMCKillerGMC Posts: 24
    Yes, yes i was unaware of the reduce 30% in healing, due to the fact that that information is not readlly available in the game. Never paid attention to Loading screens, game loads before im able to read any info... looked into some poison champs..... didn't find that info, in the ones i looked( Abomination, AA, Antman, Green Goblin).
    But i did find it in the Support section, when you look for poison, somewhere in the topics, it describes that. poison does reduce 30% of healing effectiveness, per stack.
    Even though im convinced it is not a bug, i believe Kaban should describe abilities better, in the champ info page, and masteries page, so that doubts like this never come up again.
    Thank you all for answering my question!
    May each one gets a 5 - Star Colossus sent your way!