**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Symbiote difficulty

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited October 2018 in Strategy and Tips
How was your experience fighting the symbiote difficulty? I am for now gunning towards exploring master. I hope to also do a run in epic so I can rank my pet to 5. As I am a mid game player and only a level 48 summoner I played since last 8 months... content kept getting more challenging but I enjoyed the run so far. I do not care what champs I get in crystals because champs can only do so much and your skills, strategy and timing is what matters.hope pet symbioid will be enough at r5 for the last level. If you have any tips and tricks for epic and symbiote difficulty it would be helpful.

Comments

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    It's fun, total carnage+cut deep boosts kill every opponent that bleeds in 15 or less hits, with an r5 symbiote. Easier than epic tbh
  • Options
    SDAATRSDAATR Posts: 70
    edited October 2018
    With the right boosts it won't be a problem ... I am an average player so i can understand your situation here ... We don't have the same resources and skills as the YTbers out there so its kinda tricky .... Hit me up on line ... Maybe I'll be of some help
    Line id - badassbilly
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Cleanse is also a must
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Total carnage + undying + deep cuts makes every non bleed immune champ so easy
  • Options
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    @TheSquish671 I had so much fun using the pet symbioid i only used boosts when fighting the boss otherwise i ran him against any champ that bleeds

Fights in symbiote difficulty will be longer if you don't use boosts, and using boosts only on boss is kind of a waste. You spend strands on them just for one fight when they can help you in the others too.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    xv6m63mvhao4.png
    Use this as a reference for bosses
  • Options
    I'm a bit worried myself, one run(and some exploration) through epic and symbiote and I'm down to 400ish strands
  • Options
    XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Posts: 98
    Just curious in the Kang section I believe path 1 you run into Cable...did anyone use a specific boost on him or did you just let the degen kick in when he bleeds
  • Options
    MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    Its my 4th month playing and I just completed every difficulties in EQ last 2 days ago..
    Let me give you some tips;
    1) do not waste strands on master at all.
    2) do not waste strands in epic too but you can use some boosts on golden sym and 2.2 carnage. 1.1, 1.2, 3.1, 3.2 final bosses are possible to kill without boosts at all. Skills and understanding of nodes are what matter.
    3) once you R5 your pet symbiote, its time to challenge symbiote difficulty. Remember, do not purchase unnecessary boost! You have to conserve them until you reach 3.1&3.2.
    4) IMHO, i think symbiote is even harder than epic. I completed symbiote first and then, 100% epic the next day. Why? Because in symbiote, there are no ridiculous nodes at all while there are ridiculous aspect nodes in epic especially in epic 3.1&3.2.
    5) Please make sure you have 500-600units on refilling energies. Why? Its because those boosts have their own timers. 10, 15, 20minutes. So in order to conserve strands and utilize fully on every single boost timer, it is advisable to spend units on refilling energies to rush through symbiote difficulties.

Important boost that i used for BOSSES & certain annoying opponents in symbiote difficulty;
    1.1) Spiderman: Fight Dirty, Recoup
    1.2) Og Vision: Cleanse
    2.1) Kang: Cracking Blow
    2.2) Deadpool: Cauterize
    3.1) Void: Recoup, Tenacious
    3.2) Sym Supreme: Undying
    Abomination&Iceman: recoup
    Electro: unknown enemy
    Bleed immune opponents: fight dirty or frenzy or cracking blow
    Overall: total carnage, cut deep

SIDENOTE: if you are good in evading And intercepting, it should be a problem to you. I completed symbiote difficulty in around 3hours+.
  • Options
    Just curious in the Kang section I believe path 1 you run into Cable...did anyone use a specific boost on him or did you just let the degen kick in when he bleeds

Use recoup and bleed him as much as you want.
  • Options
    Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    All you need is two buffs and a heimdall
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    All you need is two buffs and a heimdall

Pretty risky against champs that do dot. You'd have to make the killing blow Within your 2s(4 if you're using the boost that doubles your buff duration) of invulnerability or you'll die instantly. Believe me, I've tried.
  • Options
    Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    The only one I had issue with doing that method was Yellowjacket and that 2 seconds is surprisingly long
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★

Use recoup and bleed him as much as you want.
    Just tha degenratinh Not gone hel u with recop but then use the buff ther make the aar redus istand works or even u dying wuld works to.