**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the better overall champion?

Please explain your choice to help me with rank up decisions. Thanks!

Who is the better overall champion? 86 votes

Doc Ock (duped)
72%
KpatrixWilljackson16TheManMythLegendno1_eefSIlverProfessorJets44adqqedfyvrSuperman69fish8sixTeddersSungjtattooedtrash79DolanvinniegainzSpiderverse2017DingaloPanchulon21issamaf80MelkerlanneroMy_Superior 62 votes
Ultron (not duped)
27%
Hort4Frostybelli300AxeCopFireXillymannebKozelDarkhendroidsvIMMikkeSpiderCoolsDoctorJDankestChefDarthPhalReaper213AleorJayCeeEpsilonloganFhfjghhggggjfhfjgIron_spider1Wakanda4Ever278 24 votes

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Doc Ock (duped)
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    Namelez wrote: »
    Ultron sucks
    He doesn't suck

He hits like a wet noodle his regen isn't all that good and he's nothing compared to his former self not worth t4 tech at all
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Ultron (not duped)
    Ultron is double immune. If you don’t have anyone else that is double immune then he suffices. I have him at R4 and use a ton.

I like using him better than my other champs against Domino.
  • Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
    Doc Ock (duped)
    Dock Ok, amazing power control, heal block, good attack, great resistance and an awesome champion to play.
    Ultron is just outdated...if you have Ghost Rider forget Ultron.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Ultron (not duped)
    Pedrof6 wrote: »
    Dock Ok, amazing power control, heal block, good attack, great resistance and an awesome champion to play.

gr is only immune to bleed, ultron also immune to poison.
    also use you sps when opponent bleeds to get more damage, would be nice to have deep wounds for that
  • I get the Goldpool 5*... So much rare and he doesn't worth it to be.., he has some good ones, but come on!? There's so many other chumps?! Red pool is more Good for me... So!?
    But then it came to my infinity crystal... The Best Guy!... IRON MAN Infinity War of 5*... And this guy's Rock (Top 5)
  • What are you saying?
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Doc Ock (duped)
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    Ultron sucks
    He doesn't suck

He hits like a wet noodle his regen isn't all that good and he's nothing compared to his former self not worth t4 tech at all

I'm not gonna argue with someone that thinks Kamala Kahn is a good champ
  • Morning_GoryMorning_Gory Posts: 44
    Ultron is awesome, he was my first 4* to R5. Sure he doesn't hit as hard as other champs, but he is easy to play and great choice for quest due to his regen, and double immunity. Doc Oc is also a great champ, what are your needs uses???
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Deep
    Wounds
    Aleor wrote: »
    Pedrof6 wrote: »

gr is only immune to bleed, ultron also immune to poison.
    also use you sps when opponent bleeds to get more damage, would be nice to have deep wounds for that

But, deep wounds is utterly useless now.

Amirite?

Deep wounds is no where close to being useless. Still my favorite mastery