**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank Down Tickets

Will we be seeing them again soon? Been nearly a year.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    MCCXVI wrote: »
    There must be a reason why they are the most requested items in the history of MCOC.

It takes time and effort to earn Resources. The last thing a Gamer has is patience. Lol.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    What boggles my mind is that even after all the thousands of RDT threads there are still a handful of you that just can't help but reply and keep each and every thread on the front page. If you don't agree with any calls for Rank Down Tickets, for god's sake just ignore the damn things.

you do know you just bumped right, by complaining
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    What boggles my mind is that even after all the thousands of RDT threads there are still a handful of you that just can't help but reply and keep each and every thread on the front page. If you don't agree with any calls for Rank Down Tickets, for god's sake just ignore the damn things.

Of course. I want some RDTs too lol.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

https://youtu.be/E6Yc3hzVsBc
  • Fluffydragon2Fluffydragon2 Posts: 109
    Rank up gem
    Rank up gem
    Rank up gem
    Rank up gem
    Rank up gem
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★

https://youtu.be/E6Yc3hzVsBc

If I remember right they got the pool..
    This makes it appear that continuously asking for them will eventually work..
    I'm blaming the next wave of RDT posts on you Grounded :-P lmao
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    JC_ wrote: »
    Most people that I know who beg for RDT’s are dishonest with their intentions.

I would be ok with champion specific RDT’s for champs like Dorm and AA

But most of you guys are begging for general RDT’s because you don’t even intend to use them on the champs you complain about. (For example, people wanting to rank down SL as soon as they finish LOL)

That isn’t fair to those of us who actually put some time and thought into our rankups.

I find that the people that are begging likely use the same 3 or 4 champs all the time and don't know how to adapt and use other champs so when said 3 or 4 champs aren't as effective, they don't know what to do so they beg for RDTs. Lesson is use other champs, learn how to adapt. There are bleed immune champs all over the game already. What do people do then? Get over it, wait a month, and those champs will be useful again. But all they'll do is then ask for more RDTs so they can rank down the champs they just ranked up so they can re-rank their bleed champs. It'll be a never-ending cycle with them.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I am 50/50 on RDTs tbh. But opening thread after thread after thread after thread after thread isn't gonna change anything. If we get them yearly then cool ! Maybe a 3 4 5 and 6* RDT but if we don't then we don't. Either way it doesn't matter the game changes every month there's no reason for RDTs to be honest but hey if we get them then cool but if not then who cares ?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★

What boggles my mind is after countless threads being closed and the official position is they aren't giving them out any time soon, people like you keep asking for them. The reasons are becoming more and more ridiculous each day as well. You don't need them for-
    1. Ranking mistakes.
    2. New champs being introduced.
    3. Meta changes.
    4. 6* champs being introduced.
    5. "Lack" of resources.
    6. AW changes.
    7. AQ changes.
    8. Bug fixes
    Make smart choices, accept the game will continue to change and work for your resources and you'll be fine.
  • At the moment we don't have plans on bringing back Rank Down Tickets. We've addressed this on a few different threads and therefore I'll be closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.