**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

IDEA! Main Quest Energy and Monthly/Catalyst Energy SEPARATE

Hello MCOC champs! I’m Pootymon, and I have an idea to suggest that our Main Quest and Monthly/Catalyst Quest Energy be separate. For the duration, we can just call Main Quest “Gold Energy” and the Monthly/Catalyst Quest “Green Energy.”

The reason for this post is that players cannot play with more of their roster outside of AQ, AW, and Arenas. With this proposal, players can utilize more of their roster in an “A Team” and “B Team” setting. This will allow players to become more familiar with more of the players in the roster outside of the AQ/AW setting. The idea proposal will in turn benefit everyone from Kabam to the in game the players.

For the Player side, players can navigate both events with a team of 5 questing in the Main Quest as well as a team doing the Monthlys/Catalyst Quests. Allowing players to play more modes at once will bring a new spin and interest to the game.

On the Kabam side, not only will you have Gold Energy(MQ) as an item but you will also have Green Energy(M/CQ) in the shop as well. This means another item that players can purchase with units, which equals another stream of income for The developers.

I don’t know how original the idea is but this is something that is worth taking a look at. It benefits everyone in the end. Thanks guys!

Comments

• Options
    RagRag Posts: 5
    I'd vote for that :)
  • Options
    PootymonPootymon Posts: 8
    I really wish this was a thing foreal tho
  • Options
    Jones979Jones979 Posts: 84
    This is a great idea, and should have been in the game a long time ago.
  • Options
    LowercaseCube42LowercaseCube42 Posts: 143
    Nice idea!
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I would rather stick with the current energy system than add another and the game crashing for hours on end.
  • Options
    Austin5555555 I feel you and the crashing is horrible. However, I do think people could cover more ground this way AND be able to play with more teams than it’s current state. I don’t think making energy separate between main and Monthly’s require anything painfully major. Program this energy to go with main and the other energy to go with Monthly’s.
  • Options
    Pootymon wrote: »
    Austin5555555 I feel you and the crashing is horrible. However, I do think people could cover more ground this way AND be able to play with more teams than it’s current state. I don’t think making energy separate between main and Monthly’s require anything painfully major. Program this energy to go with main and the other energy to go with Monthly’s.

This would create Moore problems than help. If this new EQ energy came too be, refills might be 50 (hypothetical) and people stuck on a certain quest, or 100%, the energy foam peak milestones will begin t overflow, and people who are 100% done and these energy refill were also in peak milestone, theyto would overflow at some point. Causing backlash at kabam saying people to goo back the way it was. And the amount of bugs currently in the game, introduceing this to the game in its current state may make the game crash, be on loading screen much more often, and much more maintenance causing the game near to impossible too play.
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    It would be less explorable if it was story/eq and catalyst. With story being separate from eq, you cold farm pots and revives instead of buying them, which is why kabam hasn't made this available imo.
    I do think it would be a great idea to be able to run cat quests without wasting main energy and give you something else to do while waiting on energy when you need like 10-12 to finish a map.
  • Options
    MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★

This would create Moore problems than help. If this new EQ energy came too be, refills might be 50 (hypothetical) and people stuck on a certain quest, or 100%, the energy foam peak milestones will begin t overflow, and people who are 100% done and these energy refill were also in peak milestone, theyto would overflow at some point. Causing backlash at kabam saying people to goo back the way it was. And the amount of bugs currently in the game, introduceing this to the game in its current state may make the game crash, be on loading screen much more often, and much more maintenance causing the game near to impossible too play.

this is why we cant have nice things.

what if the idea was to make you able to have different teams in different quests at the same time but still using the one source of energy???
  • Options
    MrMaat wrote: »

what if the idea was to make you able to have different teams in different quests at the same time but still using the one source of energy???

Nw that is a good idea. Having multiple teams for different events but not using the same champs is something I have been wanting to see.
  • Options
    MrMaat wrote: »

Nw that is a good idea. Having multiple teams for different events but not using the same champs is something I have been wanting to see.

However the job gets done my friend! I’m not saying my idea is the end all be all but use that and tweak it however. I just want to be able to play more quests simultaneously. Too many things happening at one time to sit and wait half a day for your energy to refill. Need to put more players In the field to cover more ground.