**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My luck. [Edited by Mod]

Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
edited October 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Just got this after 100%ing epic and that's another kabam3zr4yg20iqhf.jpg

Comments

• Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    y2hcrdzu9s7h.jpg
    Once again my list of kabams
    I
    GP, Hela, Carnage, AA, Hulk, HE, GG, even Loki.....um.....

I got carnage before he was good
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Just making the point that a number of them are not bad.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Literally your entire top row of champs is good. Gwenpool, aa, carnage, and hela are all some of the best in the game (yes, even hela. Used with the right synergy she hits harder than star lord ever could). Plus you have loki, who has his uses and snergizes with hela, and you have hawkeye, who may not be the flashiest champ out there but has plenty utility with his power drain.

It sucks that you pulled ip, but think of it this way: a trash pull could ultimately result in a good champ, because they are more likely to get buffed. Look what happened to your carnage, he was one of the worst cosmics and now he's one of the best. But imagine if you had pulled a rocket raccoon. Not quite good enough to be useful anywhere, not quite bad enough to be worthy of a beta buff.
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Literally your entire top row of champs is good. Gwenpool, aa, carnage, and hela are all some of the best in the game (yes, even hela. Used with the right synergy she hits harder than star lord ever could). Plus you have loki, who has his uses and snergizes with hela, and you have hawkeye, who may not be the flashiest champ out there but has plenty utility with his power drain.

It sucks that you pulled ip, but think of it this way: a trash pull could ultimately result in a good champ, because they are more likely to get buffed. Look what happened to your carnage, he was one of the worst cosmics and now he's one of the best. But imagine if you had pulled a rocket raccoon. Not quite good enough to be useful anywhere, not quite bad enough to be worthy of a beta buff.

True so I might as well not campaign and yeah I have a vid on yt of my hela doing 23k on a medium but she takes alot of buildup
    Oh and my last 3 pulls were ip, HBO, and kingpin. That's what I'm mostly complaining about
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Just got this after 100%ing epic and that's another kabam3zr4yg20iqhf.jpg

Better than the 5* Colossus I got from it
    edited October 2018
    Dang
    That sucks
    Its just painful. Well i wish others the best of luck from these crystals
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    huh
  • MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    You think that's bad? I only have 1 5* and his name is Colossus..
  • LowercaseCube42LowercaseCube42 Posts: 143
    I have cyclops and ronan though I use ronan on aw offense since I have no one else to use
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'll take that Goldpool doe. XD
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    My first 5star was a cyclops:(
    b05hd1wxj8av.jpeg
    n66cgdj601xw.jpeg
    Jugg: Sig 40
    Karnak: Sig 40
    I'll see your #### luck and raise you mine:

4e4ecpmpsr4l.png

At least u have some decent champs
  • Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
    I pulled a 5* Kamala Khan right after pulling her twice at 4*....