**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GweenPool Magnetized ?

She gets magnetized from Magneto for holding Two medium swords in her hand?? Really?

What about other characters wearing a belt? or others having metal buttons in the clothes?

A character should be magnetized for having more than 40% metal present in the armor/clothes, not for holding a penny with themselves.

She shouldn't be magnetized from my point of view,

What do ya all think?

Comments

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Guilly is magnetized too. Didn't understand that much either.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Guilly has a metal suit lol
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    If it was a real fight magneto could control her swords so it makes a little sense but for this game it's dumb
  • Options
    ArtttonArttton Posts: 59
    Guillotine holds a giant sword and metal armor with her in her shoulders and has metal gloves, makes a bit more sense lol.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Because she deppends on her swords to make damage. Thats why.
    Other champs deppend on an armor suit, and they also get magnetized.
    Some champs only use metal on specials (like deadpool sp2). He doesn't get magnetized because is only during the special animation, and not for all attacks.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Captain America doesn't get magnetized and his attacks are "metal" based.

Unless Vibranium doesn't react to magnets. If that's the case, Ultron shouldn't be Magnetized either...
  • Options
    Guilly only really has the gloves, boots and sword. But I see your point.
  • Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Literally half the roaster of this game should be magnetizable...
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Also NIGHTCRAWLER! His sword!
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Black panther CW doesn't get magnetized but they literally say it's vibranium if I recall.
  • Options
    WrongWrong Posts: 51
    Vibranium itself is not ferro-magnetic, however alloys made from it are.
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Then cap's shield should be magnatized since its an alloy of adamantium and vibranium
  • Options
    WrongWrong Posts: 51
    Shhhhh. Don't say that too loud.
  • Options
    NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    Drax too.. if u see his and :p 2 sword and some kind of metal
  • Options
    kabam MIIKE,

Adora.

can you guys pls give us an answer or forward this to the development team.
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    First of all, Magneto's already too underpowered to remove Magnetism from some champs.

Second, in the comic even holding a Coin in your pocket gives Magneto the ability to lift and/or kill you, let alone using swords and guns.

He needs a buff not a nerf.
  • Options
    I wouldn't call it a nerf Fel95,

just Gwenpool needs to be removed of his list.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Nothing about magnetos magnetize ability makes sense. It should be stronger and apply to way more champs.

Right no there is no real good rhyme or reason players can pin point why a champ will be magnetized vs not magnetized when using metal as part of there arsenal.
  • Options
    PlatypusPlatypus Posts: 60
    edited July 2017
    Don't all people have Iron in their blood ;) Magneto should be a Blood bender
  • Options
    Arttton wrote: »
    I wouldn't call it a nerf Fel95,

just Gwenpool needs to be removed of his list.

Then she should use Plastic swords, not steel ones. Magneto can magnetize her because of her weapons
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    They have stated before (in the spotlight thread for GP) that this is done in the name of balance. It doesn't need to make sense to you, they add stuff like "magnetize" to balance the champs in game.
  • Options
    Reklaw5Reklaw5 Posts: 58
    What about thors hammer, shouldn't that be magnetized?
  • Options
    Reklaw5 wrote: »

No, because it's not a magnetizable metal, it's Uru, an alien metal (asgardian)
  • Options
    Reklaw5Reklaw5 Posts: 58
    Fel_95 wrote: »

No, because it's not a magnetizable metal, it's Uru, an alien metal (asgardian)

So, I know its fictional and all, and I am not really trying to argue to say youre wrong, but has that been stated in the comics that the metal is not a magnetic?

Also, if caps shield isn't magnetic, how can vision AoU or Ultron be magnetic since they are made from the same material? Both of them being tech champs should have an advantage over Mags the mutant anyways, doesn't magnetized negate that class advantage?
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    So, I know its fictional and all, and I am not really trying to argue to say youre wrong, but has that been stated in the comics that the metal is not a magnetic?

Also, if caps shield isn't magnetic, how can vision AoU or Ultron be magnetic since they are made from the same material? Both of them being tech champs should have an advantage over Mags the mutant anyways, doesn't magnetized negate that class advantage?

Yes, Magneto tried to lift Thor's hammer using magnetism or when in his hands, but he couldn't. He can deviates it while flying, just a little. every metal is slightly magnetizable under a big magnetic field, but he can't control it as iron Because it's enchanted by asgardian magic

Cap shield is controlled by magneto in the comics, as it's made by an Vibranium-Adamantium-otherstuff Alloy. Vibranium itself can't be magnetized (so Black panther is immune), but Adamantium is, a lot. CapAmericas should be affected my magneto's ability in the game.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    If CWBP is immune, then why does AOU Vision get magnetized ?

• Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    You know what else is stupid? You can block bullets.
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    The Magnetise ability itself makes no sense. If the game's logic is saying he can control metal on the enemy, why would he make the swords stab then repeatedly or make the armor collapse in on itself? He either control metal or he doesn't. Don't make him control metal, but only enough to be kinda annoying.
  • Options
    ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Captain America doesn't get magnetized and his attacks are "metal" based.

Unless Vibranium doesn't react to magnets. If that's the case, Ultron shouldn't be Magnetized either...

The version of Ultron Prime in this game isn't the one that's made out of vibranium.