**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else feel this way after your first 5/65

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
A few weeks ago I finally got my first 5/65, corvus glaive, which is awesome! But now knowing that I wont have another champ to make it to rank 4 let alone rank 5, this game is just at a standstill for progression now. Ive done LoL easy path and have no desire to explore it. My alliance doesnt focus on war either becuase seasons ruined that for us. So whats the point now...Just wait for a new eq each month?

Comments

• And then dupe him
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I mainly feel the progression in this game is lacking due to RNG. I saved for 2 new 5* crystals only to pull HTD and Karnak. Deflated. My biggest issue is I rarely pull anything of value to rank anymore. My past 10 5* shards crystals have been garbage (2 of them being featured). My issue isn’t resources but the actual champs I pull. I’m about to quit for the second time because I’m reminded how poorly I get rewarded for investing my valuable time.

I'm riding the same boat... Hate the terrible RNG that the crystals have. I'm ready for a change to the way we get champions because currently it is impossible to get the ones that you want.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I feel you..I have the resources for my third R5 right now, but now champ.

Saved 60K red shards, only to pull 4 trash champs from the new featured.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I truly feel the game becoming more an more stagnant and finding less desire to play each day. Not just ru resource but drop rates as well something needs to change as the top tier is just a handful of ppl who actually get rank up resources and the rest of us get a few t4b or t1a really cool....
  • B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 89
    The lack of T2 Alpha is really frustrating... 5* are the way forward and they’re still delivering these way too slowly for people in the higher levels (I’m close to 500,000 PI)
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 169
    I have enuff t2b for my second rank 5 but not enuff t2a and not getting it anytime soon
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Red Dead Redemption 2 is released this weekend. That's where most of my time will be spent after this week...

Same here. Can’t wait for Friday
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    I feel bad for those who got bad 5*
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Further i would like to add that this war season thingy is only for top alliances because medium tier alliances got very low season rewards which is even less than daily war rewards if accumulated off-season
    That's why you guys always see PILOTING,TANKING, and other mischievous things on higher tier alliances.
    Guys in normal tier won't do any infraction of any TOS of kabam. Further kabam also shield those higher tier guys because of their revenue

So in the end i can only say if you are a freeloader/F2P then good things will take time and there come many instances where you feel like quitting because of very slow progression rate

For guys like us Only Story quests are the best things rewards wise rest is just for high-end alliances
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @PeterQuill why not explore LOL? You can save up units and potions and do it for free. I have 3 paths left and haven't spent anything.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Sigh I have pulled quake, gr, Hyperion, imiw and Corvus in 5* s all in the time it’s taken me to get one set of t2as since blowing up my two r5s, they sitting at r3, progression is slow in a mid tier alliance
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    So, I don't mean to highjack your post but after reading this I'm hesitant even taking a champ up to 5/65. My 2 4/55s are Hyperion and Void, both duped.

I have 3.5 T5B accjmulated from Act 5 and EQ and I currently have a tech 3-4 Rank up gem and 9 t2a, i still have act 4 to finish exploring and LOL to clear and explore.

So there is more static t2a for me but I'm hesitant to r5 my Hype when I could take up 2 more champs to 4/55. I'm in a gold 1 ally and I feel I'd benefit more off of a couple more champs at r4 level than one 5/65.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    RO53TT1 wrote: »
    I think they screwed up in this game by having different star levels for each champ, why do we need 6 different Deadpool for instance 1 Star to 6star, I mean give me a 1 star of a great champ and let me level them up to a 5 or 6 star level, there would be no upper level on that, they got greedy early when this would have brought them alot more in the long run.

They have by far the best fighting mechanics of any similar mobile game out there. They have by the worst character acquisition and rank-up ability of any of those games as well.

Basing the entire game on RNG and having to get the same champs at new star levels again and again is just brutal. Every other game gives you ways to farm champs, or buy them, which makes them much more rewarding. I've casually played MSF and MFF for a few months each, spending under $50 on each game. In each game in had 4-7 maxed out champs and many other just below maxed out and usable. I've been playing MCOC extremely competitively for 3 years and spent way too much money on it. I currently have 3 maxed 5* champs, who will soon be overshadowed by 6* champs. Doesn't feel great.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Ataaullah wrote: »
    And then dupe him

I would never stoop so low as to awaken Deadpool X-23! His mad skill alone is what keeps his pimp hand strong! No one Bleed is going to make this guy much better than he already is! Nuff said’
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Stagnation...yes. How to deal with it?

When the only answer is running more LoL paths, it is, in my opinion, time to take a step back and reevaluate. I’m not knocking those who have focused on 100% LoL—that’s a personal decision, and I tip my hat to anyone who has the determination to do it all.

But I’m not one of them, mainly for the reasons @PeterQuill cited above. I have enough stress in real life that I don’t need RNG-generated enigmatic buffs adding more. Hence, only practice in LoL for me so far, with the possible easy path run if I don’t check out completely first.

There are a handful of things that make the game fun: (1) doing something well in game; (2) getting new toys; (3) being able to improve (rank up) your new toys; (4) playing the game with friends.

For a swath of veteran players, (2) & (3) are a **** shoot or are significantly constrained by spend/luck (see @V1PER1987 and @Werewrym). (1) & (4) continue to be sources of fun for most, but advanced players face the vertical part of the curve more and more with (1) the further along they are.

So...friends (4).

Dr. Zola
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Progression is the real bane of this game

No wonder I dont feel excited for new champs coz I know max they will see 3/45 and that will be the end of it and I will not be able to use them anywhere In end game content, high prestige aq or teir 4 and above aw

So what's the point with buying all these crystals and sig stones???

T2a needs to come as easily as t4b is...

T5b is just fine as of now
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    The game progress is too slow. Hence, why you see so many people not playing as much