Options

Is anyone really playing dungeons?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
I've gotten no requests and I don't know anyone in my alliance or friends who is even playing it? I think it's pointless now.

Comments

• Options
    LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    I have exactly 0 of the new currency it gives out and not because I bought a 5* colossus.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    i think they are really fun. I play them even when I am passed the milestones. I like the challenge and want to see how many rooms I can clear.
  • Options
    jimmyjohnsjimmyjohns Posts: 24
    nevermind im just an idiot, I thought the only rewards you could buy were three star crystals
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've gotten no requests and I don't know anyone in my alliance or friends who is even playing it? I think it's pointless now.

Everyone I know does them. There will be a new batch of 5* crystals soon. 3 days to hit the milestones so it doesn't have to be a grind. As Jestress said, the artifacts are a permanent currency so even if you don't have the prestige for 5*s they will be there when you do. If free 5*s are pointless then I guess they are pointless.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Room 7 dungeons and epic labs can be great practice for fights against high rank champs on terrible nodes. Definitely can help in war
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I do them. I'm glad they changed it to a 3 day cycle because I can sit down with a friend for 20 minutes and knock out all the milestones. Much easier to manage every 3 days than every day.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It’s also a great way to test recruits to see their skill
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,729 ★★★
    If u have time, it's worth it for 5* hero. Even a 5* colossus is better than nothing, if for nothing else than to help u get points in arena
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 574 ★★
    I try to do them but with the load times it is so annoying. The load times seems to be worse in Dungeon 6 and Dungeon 7 which makes it more annoying.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I don't anymore because I don't have time.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,226 ★★★★★
    Im stop after my symbieot dups.
  • Options
    SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Dungeons are what is preventing me from bankruptcy
  • Options
    Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    I stopped after pulling daredevil from the 4* crystal.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I only do them because it takes like 20 min to hit all the milestones. Having the rewards so garbage would make it worthless if it took anymore time or effort. There is absolutely zero reason that each 2 week run shouldn't give enough shards for a 5* crystal.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,059 ★★★★★
    I should do it as I already have like 15k shards, but it's so boring and gives ton of lags on my Android
  • Options
    Light_StormLight_Storm Posts: 19
    I’m just trying to finish out what I started, goal is 27k (got 25k at the moment). Then I will never play dungeons again. So time consuming and way too many flakes out there to get paired with.
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    i do them, but more for the Gold than anything else. I got Iron man out the crystal lol
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,265 ★★★★★
    I'm playing. I haven't gone as hard now that I know the Artifacts are permanent. It's a fun little form of sparring.
  • Options
    Snoog37Snoog37 Posts: 9
    Stopped dungeons. Great concept, but way too buggy. What should have taken minutes was taking hours.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I haven't played them since the first week of the very first dungeon.
    I never get invites from friends or alliance mates, this could be because they don't play or because they know I don't.
    I'm not sure
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I haven't played since they first came out. Takes to much time. Only way to really make it work is if you have a really solid partner that you can count on but even then it's not much fun.
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Honestly room 7 is kinda a good sparring ground. Use some different champs, maybe be forced to do a matchup you dont like, learn from it, maybe find a new interaction with nodes, communicate with your alliance more

As for the rewards: permenant artifacts redeemable for 5* champs (albeit a little random) which even if duped are full dupes.

3 day periods means it’s a flexible schedule and even with a “demand” for participation that can also be said for getting a 5* from EQ which basically takes 100% from heroic through uncollected each month. 2 cycles of 2 weeks is actually on par with the EQ which can be a bit harder to do considering doing uncollected especially tends to have a lot of players still in-nerved due to having to also participate in AQ and AW which overall make uncollected more of a “when I can have my champs” kind of attitude as most top champs are generally tied up at times for a large portion of players
  • Options
    Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    I only do them because it takes like 20 min to hit all the milestones. Having the rewards so garbage would make it worthless if it took anymore time or effort. There is absolutely zero reason that each 2 week run shouldn't give enough shards for a 5* crystal.

Do you get enough shards for a 5* in 2 weeks? Well, I don’t. You know they wouldn’t do that. Dungeons are actually pretty useful. Basically a free crystal, and good for alliance events. I stopped playing them after my first 4* pull from them, but then I realised the artifacts had gone up, it seemed more worthwhile.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    I stopped after the first week, then the changed them a bit and I tried them out again and then got bored and stopped on the first day of it. ( So did most of my allaince and in game friends)

I feel that the mode was a boring chore with along payoff and it's not worth my time and one of the worse ideas they ever put forth.

I have no problems getting shards and champs and better things to do with my time.

If they lowered the milestones even more made the mode funner with a quicker pay off I may actually play it and have fun