**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whats up with the scoring?

Our alliance had 3 defenders remaining and we only got counted as 1. I sent kabam an email and sent screenshots and video and they still refuse to give us our 500 points. What point is it to play a game when the scorings not right or your not getting what you score. Kabam flat out answered back and said sorry we're unable to give them too you. WEAK

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    It's the off season. Points dont matter. Plus you won so whats the big deal? The ending is delayed and they could have been in a fight and then finished.
  • Options
    War ended and they also gave them a boss kill which they clearly didnt have. That is a big deal cause what i actually saw and recorded not what actually happened
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    You were seeing a ghost image of a map that didn't update properly. Sometimes you have to restart the game before an AW or AQ map will update.
  • Options
    Im trying to buy the ghost image theory but ive never had any of the issues other players have no bugs no glitches my game app opens fine.
    I recorded what I thought was the real outcome
    Only to be told i was practically watching a delayed
    Image. I did start and restart the app a few times cause i was watching my 5/50 domino and 6* domino hold there ground. In the last 3min i decided to record it for fellow ally members
  • Options
    Hey there, as some have already mentioned in this thread, there can sometimes be a delay in the game updating to show the progress an opposing alliance has made in their map. If they made a last minute push to try to catch up in score, that could be a decent amount of data that would need to be processed and updated. While the map would've normally updated eventually, if this all happened that close to the end of the war, the map just might not have had enough time to update visually. The game would've fully processed all the changes before calculating the final score though, so that would display correctly.
  • Options
    Me and another alliance member watched the final hour of our last war the opposing alliance didnt have enough fire power to take my domino nor did they try and again the score says 1 defender remaining
  • Options
    Kaat19Kaat19 Posts: 27
    They probably killed the boss linked? So the 1 defender up was domino.
  • Options
    They had 1 boss kill in bg1
  • Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    #offseason take that nogla