**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Raw Damage vs. Power Control

Obviously in the meta of the game both are important, but which would you say gets the slight edge when considering ranking up a champion?

Raw Damage vs. Power Control 88 votes

Power Control game
40%
Slux83AraevinAxeCopFireTendersquadSIlverProfessorphillgreenAlex13369MagrailothosTeddersDarkrider05ManChildNojokejaymDoonxspiderknight616xananabananaMy_SuperiorRepto23chrissbjordannSuprevenChampioncritic 36 votes
Raw Damage smackdown
59%
Vdh2008BigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69Kenny292sfu_koraxAizen_Sousuke666TheManMythLegendbuffajrzuffyPcc880Ben345qnameplasAnonymous346Swapnil_Verma0031Nemesis666Taiphoon_zeroAhitlawSpiderCoolsCassyaxelelf_1 52 votes

Comments

• JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Both
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Power Control game
    I suspect this is as much based on your current skill level as your personal preference.

Higher skill level - more effective evading, baiting and intercepting, so less need for power control. These players can take the risks involved with glass cannon champs like Wasp, Sparky and Rocket.

Being a low-to-medium skill player I still value power control as my get-out-of-jail-free card.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Power Control game
    Ideally you want to have both. That's why my first two 5* r5 were Voodoo and Sparkey :smile:
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Power Control game
    All day baby

Baiting specials is annoying af

Sometimes AI is in a bad mood and ive to spend like 40 seconds baiting in order to the enemy not reach Sp3, thats rly boring if u ask me. If Hyperion does that.. RIP
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    edited October 2018
    Raw Damage smackdown
    I'm a raw damage kind of guy. Probably why I enjoy Iron Fist more than Magik.
  • Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
    Power Control game
    My inability to bait specials well leads me to say power control as my magic is probably my favourite
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    BOTH! Dr. Vodoo keeps his pimp hand strong cause he likes pimp slapping the power snot out of opponents, with massive poision damage, power burn/drain, and regen FTW.

Can’t go wrong by throwing in Life Steal to the mix. Awakened MS with 5 souls, bling-BLANG. Dorm too. Why not.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Raw Damage smackdown
    I love to use control champs, but find it easier to use some heavy hitters vs stronger opponents, so fight won't last forever. also the one champ I associate with high dmg is sl
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    These are all great arguments for each option.