**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Night Crawler and Hyperion

Night Crawler needs to start off in Swashbuckler mode not Nephayem. All of the other heroes in the game start a fight in a normal mode like Crossbones, Spiderqwen, Falcon, Black Spiderman, and others. Spiderqwen and Balck Spiderman don't start the fight evading so why should Night Crawler? So I say either make all of them stsrt off in their better mode or make them all start off in their weaker mode so you have to switch it during the fight. Some heroes were nerfed due to them being too strong but then you make heroes that are stronger than those heroes ever were. Hyperion is another one. You nerfed Dr. Strange's power gain and then give Hyperion an insane amount of power gain. Fix Dr. Strange so he is more like his previous self and things would be more fair. All I am asking for is the game to be fair. That is what you claimed you were doing when the top heroes were nerfed during the V12 update.

Comments

• Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    no he doesn't

stop asking them to change champions

it is really frustrating to get a champ and then a couple months later he is completely different than what you had and spent resources on

I am sorry you do not have a nightcrawler and yes he is a pain in the rear to fight, but it can be done, somebody in our war just took down my nightcrawler (74k w/ node still active) with a 1200 3* rocket raccoon and didn't even get hit once. So I'd say leave him be and learn how to fight him.
  • Options
    Superdad1975Superdad1975 Posts: 8
    Well then they need to give me back the heroes they changed for me. The ones I put time, effort, and resources into for well over a year before they nerfed them. I am not asking for them to nerf Night crawler at all just change the mode he starts off in. Make him more like everyone else in the game.
  • Options
    Jimbojames23Jimbojames23 Posts: 70
    Well then they need to give me back the heroes they changed for me. The ones I put time, effort, and resources into for well over a year before they nerfed them. I am not asking for them to nerf Night crawler at all just change the mode he starts off in. Make him more like everyone else in the game.

That's why they gave out rank down tickets, so you could get those resources back if you so wished. If you chose to use those on other champions then that was down to you, kabam were pretty clear about all that so in this case you can't knock them for anything to do with that
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 ★★★★★
    It stil a nerf for defens.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★

You can't fix past mistakes by asking for new mistakes. Just everyone, stop asking for champ changes. There are way more champs that need buffs than need nerfs anyway. Besides, once enough players have and rank up nightcrawler, the game team will nerf him.
  • Options
    Superdad1975Superdad1975 Posts: 8
    I am fine with them upgrading all the other heroes to the status of these two. That would be great. I am all about making the game fair for everyone.