Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

LOL Strategies - Take a look at my roster

TRSIMPTRSIMP Posts: 173
edited October 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I also have a 4* 5/50 duped SL, so keep that in mind. I want to complete the easy path.

Let me know if you think I should rank up anybody for LoL and give me strategies for completing it.

g5wrdqtmtlwa.png
aahet00fuo62.png

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Stark Spidey, KM and attack synergies

@TheSpicyKnight Can you elaborate on which attack synergies?
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Use sparky and bring someone to counter magik and you will be fine
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I don't have a great counter for magik unfortunately. I do have a 4* R5 blade, and a R3 5* Gladiator Hulk, so I guess I could use them. I wish I had someone ranked higher though.
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Gwenpool is also good for dps
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    TRSIMP wrote: »
    I don't have a great counter for magik unfortunately. I do have a 4* R5 blade, and a R3 5* Gladiator Hulk, so I guess I could use them. I wish I had someone ranked higher though.
    I say if u use the r3 gulk and spam sp1 he should take her out with just a few revives
  • Options
    Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    You will need more units
  • Options
    Fighter092 wrote: »
    You will need more units

Yeah for sure. I'll probably collect 3k more units
  • Options
    Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    I would finish act v 100% first to r5 stark, why waste the units by using a r4 character in LoL
  • Options
    I would finish act v 100% first to r5 stark, why waste the units by using a r4 character in LoL

I've already finished Act 5. I'm just waiting on two more T2 alphas for stark.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Get that domino to r4, great rol option