**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Seeking Alliance for Level 40

Hey all,

I just got my 2nd account to Level 40 and I'm now looking to join an alliance. I play every day and definitely contribute as much as possible. I'm looking for an alliance that communicates well and likes to have fun.

Comments

• If you are still looking for an alliance, you are welcome to join No Expectations. We run AQ and AW whenever it is up. Please feel free to message me in game if you have any questions.
  • WolvSDWolvSD Posts: 42
    I sent you a request in-game so we can chat some more. Wasn't sure how to message without adding you.
    Adenhedel wrote: »
    If you are still looking for an alliance, you are welcome to join No Expectations. We run AQ and AW whenever it is up. Please feel free to message me in game if you have any questions.
  • Add me on line. ID is papathor. Given you haven't found a new home yet
  • Add me on LINE: trendylee009. My Alliance name is The Supreme[Th Su]. Send me a request if u are interested in joining us
  • SpadeHunterSpadeHunter Posts: 23
    Hey wolvsd if you're still looking we've got a laid back group of guys looking to grow - add me as SpadeHunter