Daredevil Classic issues [More Info Needed]

SarmisegetusaSarmisegetusa Posts: 68
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi,
I am a Daredevil player that uses him in map 5 and occasionally in AW for offence.
Lately I have problems with him as:

*first punch of the combo after a block or evade he misses. NOT every time the punch lands.
*in AQ map 5, sometimes against AGENT VENOM and other characters, he doesn't evade the special 1 and neither (sometimes) on Dexterity the special 1 and 2.
*even if I add Superior Iron Man in the team with him, He DOESN'T get always the boost of +115 Critical Damage rating (all champions)

My Daredevil is rank 5, signature level 95. I have the entire line from Limber maxed up.
Please fix the issue.
If you made some changes to him, please tell us.

Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Agent venom is able to reduce defense evasive ability. NEVER use DD against Agent venom!

    I have a L99 DD and I confirm your issue with the first punch like in this video
  • KobaltKobalt Posts: 29
    I got the same. Problem with 1st punch it has cost me units so tired of DD. Having some type of combo. Issue
  • MikeHockMikeHock Posts: 2,061 ★★★★
    Hi,
    I am a Daredevil player that uses him in map 5 and occasionally in AW for offence.
    Lately I have problems with him as:

    *first punch of the combo after a block or evade he misses. NOT every time the punch lands.
    *in AQ map 5, sometimes against AGENT VENOM and other characters, he doesn't evade the special 1 and neither (sometimes) on Dexterity the special 1 and 2.
    *even if I add Superior Iron Man in the team with him, He DOESN'T get always the boost of +115 Critical Damage rating (all champions)

    My Daredevil is rank 5, signature level 95. I have the entire line from Limber maxed up.
    Please fix the issue.
    If you made some changes to him, please tell us.

    Agent Venom reduces evade, I forgot the exact %.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    MikeHock wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am a Daredevil player that uses him in map 5 and occasionally in AW for offence.
    Lately I have problems with him as:

    *first punch of the combo after a block or evade he misses. NOT every time the punch lands.
    *in AQ map 5, sometimes against AGENT VENOM and other characters, he doesn't evade the special 1 and neither (sometimes) on Dexterity the special 1 and 2.
    *even if I add Superior Iron Man in the team with him, He DOESN'T get always the boost of +115 Critical Damage rating (all champions)

    My Daredevil is rank 5, signature level 95. I have the entire line from Limber maxed up.
    Please fix the issue.
    If you made some changes to him, please tell us.

    Agent Venom reduces evade, I forgot the exact %.
    Exact percent is 50% with an extra 30% on special 1(Total of 80%).
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. The issue with Daredevil's punch is currently being looked into, so hopefully we'll have an update soon. As for the Evade, the other comments are correct. Agent Venom does a large amount of Evade reduction, so you would have a hard time evading against him. As for the Critical Boost, can you let me know where you're seeing that he isn't getting it? Would you be able to provide screenshots of this? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.