**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Good Content this Month

EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
Good month Kabam, really appreciated the addition difficulty for EQ and the epic difficulty for occult labs. Obviously the epic labs weren’t for everyone but personally I like the idea of daily challenges (that’s actually challenging) and opportunity for some t5b and t2a, 500 5* shards being the worst possible outcome still isn’t bad imo. Looking forward to seeing more daily content geared towards players in the 5/65 game 👍

Comments

• The kind words are appreciated, @EvilEmpire! Constructive feedback is super helpful for us to keep delivering content for you to enjoy; thanks for taking the time to share those thoughts with us!
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I'm going to say you went overboard with master level lab. I 100% master event no resources, beat epic needing a couple revives but cannot get past 1st node in master lab nevermind beat it. It's hard as or harder than 5.3 content and should be more in line with 5.1 content.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Ezra7676 wrote: »
    I'm going to say you went overboard with master level lab. I 100% master event no resources, beat epic needing a couple revives but cannot get past 1st node in master lab nevermind beat it. It's hard as or harder than 5.3 content and should be more in line with 5.1 content.

Have you tried rerolling the buffs?
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Yes the event quests were awesome. The best and most fun EQ yet. The second being the Thanos EQ which I found really fun and challenging. The Epic labs are total BS! I’ve had to reroll nodes on one fight almost more than 8 times. A few times I had biohazard come back up 5 times in a row. I don’t have a strong enough champ to handle biohazard. So I get screwed for that whole run. Again TOTAL BS! I shouldnt have to have certain champs to complete content. That is Kabam’s words not mine. And yes I’ve dropped down to doing master cause Epic is too far beyond my roster of over 3 years playing the game.
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    This months content is great. The problem I'm having this month is it has been taking about 2-3 minutes for the game to load between fights in just about all of the content. I don't have much time to dedicate to the game as it is. I've actually quit out of a lot of the labs just from the frustration of having to wait 2 to 3 minutes for fights to load.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Great content yes, just working to 100% symbiote quest. NRG costs are still to high though. And the labs are to hard on epic and even master.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Jakearound wrote: »
    Yes the event quests were awesome. The best and most fun EQ yet. The second being the Thanos EQ which I found really fun and challenging. The Epic labs are total BS! I’ve had to reroll nodes on one fight almost more than 8 times. A few times I had biohazard come back up 5 times in a row. I don’t have a strong enough champ to handle biohazard. So I get screwed for that whole run. Again TOTAL BS! I shouldnt have to have certain champs to complete content. That is Kabam’s words not mine. And yes I’ve dropped down to doing master cause Epic is too far beyond my roster of over 3 years playing the game.

The symbiote was/is the most powerful champ in the game by far, everyone had the tools for EQ this month if they are utilizing him effectively. As far as the labs go, you definitely need a lot of the best champs for epic but a wide range of difficulty was provided for all ranges of players. You need the right champs for certain situations in MCOC I’m not sure why they would say you don’t but that’s obviously not the case.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Agree, great job on the epic occult labs- have managed to pull 5000 T5B shards so far! Enjoying the challenge
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    The epic occult labs are difficult. I can make it through master ok. I like the symbiote difficulty and the summoned symbiod. My only problem is that I pulled a Colossus from the featured 5* crystal from the symbiote difficulty... I kinda felt like all of my work for the month went down the drain. Other than that this month was pretty good lol.