**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should kabam gift us something at Dewali (Indian festival)?

Dewali is an Indian festival of lights and Godess of wealth is worshipped to provide devotees health, wealth and fame.

As we celebrate Christmas and festivals of other communities also, we Indians request Kabam to give us any gift (may be very small), as a token of global harmony, love and respect, as they have done with Chinese New year (which was one of the things which I appreciated a lot about Kabam) and that gift of Kabam has forced me to study something about Chinese New year, which enlightened me in many ways.

In furtherance, I plead that kabam must inlist major festivals of world (As Kabam is global now, notwithstanding having headoffice at U.S.) and must provide, may be a small gift as token of love and friendship and I believe that gift will force many to understand the diversified culture worldwide.

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Sure. More rewards, happier players.
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    A Festivas for the rest of us!
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    I'm in America and yes I think they should, doesn't have to be something huge, glory is always welcomed, but I think it would bring awareness of some of these festivals and holidays that people don't know about in other countries, they could give a description of the reasons behind the celebrations. Think it would bring all summoner together and learn something about other countries.
  • DjBabuDjBabu Posts: 42
    Here people count them as mass no bro everyone is individual here if you don't know about Diwali is doesn't mean no-one knows, I can also say many don't know aware about Chinese New year so don't go to that game let's leave it to kabam, will he want to give rewards or not.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I just don't think it's realistic, every country has their own cultures and holidays, you can't expect Kabam to cater to every single one. If you want more people to understand diversity I don't think an event in a mobile game will do anything, the culture will fly over people's head, it's just more rewards for 99% of players
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Would be good if they recognised more cultures, Christmas Chinese new year and Halloween are currently recognised. Don't get 4 july but then the USA is the centre of the universe and the solver of all the world's problems and they are some of the better deals so why not. God I'm sarcastic
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Yeah I think religious and cultural events would be good, rather than nation specific events like the Independence Day or Australia Day.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Christmas is a capitalist holiday. That’s why it is celebrated by businesses doing sales and what not. Nothing about religions
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Christmas is a capitalist holiday. That’s why it is celebrated by businesses doing sales and what not. Nothing about religions

Um Christmas was the birth of Jesus Christ. It is a religious event. Hope u were being sarcastic.
  • Mishman07 wrote: »
    Dewali is an Indian festival of lights and Godess of wealth is worshipped to provide devotees health, wealth and fame.
    Want your holiday recognized? Spend some of that wealth in the game.

If India were the top revenue source for Kabam instead of the US or China (I have no idea if it is) don’t you think they’d add a bunch of Indian holidays?

Get where you’re coming from, but this is a mobile gaming business. Not a cultural diversity class.

You have to pay for holidays here.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Thanks for all the flags guys. I guess giving my reasoning as why kabam can’t give recognition to everyone’s beliefs is really pretty much just spamming and abusive.
This discussion has been closed.