**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So...What am I going to get for Lil' Symbo

What is the rewards going to be? A 4* crystal? Shards? A combo platter? What's it going to be Kabam?

Comments

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    A title. That is all. As far as I know.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Just a title as far as im aware
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    A title. That is all. As far as I know.

That would be weak to sell for just a title.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    It’s either that or it will run away and you get nothing (aside from the fact that it helped a whole lot in what I consider to be 1 of the most fun additions to the game in years, I’d sell it almost for free after that).
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    You were informed of what you would get before the event even started.
    Choose between nothing or a title. The choise is pretty clear. Either way, the symbioide will be removed from your account
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    You get a Title.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    What is the rewards going to be? A 4* crystal? Shards? A combo platter? What's it going to be Kabam?

If you already knew that the symbioid was supposed to be sold at the end of the event, how did you not already know that a title was all you get?
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    The symbiote was free, why are people acting like they had to grind for this champ...
  • Wow people don't read, amazing... the internet made us so lazy...
  • Hey guys, when the Event ends, you'll be able to sell your Summoned Symbioid and receive a keepsake Title in return. For more information, please check out THIS thread.
This discussion has been closed.