**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next 4/55 advice

BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
Not sure who to rank up. Leaning towards AA because I used my act 5 generic and 111 stones on him. Also to help with Labyrinth (haven’t started but I can one shot Rulk with SL). Going to start running map 6 once a week, and my war/map 5 teams are semi permanent.
Here’s the candidates:
1iexq46jjbcm.jpeg
And here are my current 4/55+:
19arxqbckiv6.jpeg

Who and why? Please and thank you.

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Domino. Shes a beast especially when paired with rhulk
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Sparkkkkk
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I’d say pick either domino or sparky
  • Options
    If u can awaken sparky 100% him
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Domino Spark or AA they're all beasts
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I'd go with sparky first, get all of them up but Domino and archangel, archangel especially will be useless in AW this season
  • Options
    I don’t need AA for war. I run Corvus/GR/KM and don’t plan to change that. No love for Icedude so far. A little surprising.
  • Options
    Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    Domino especially if you want to run LoL she is the best champ for LoL and one of the best dmg output
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    I don’t need AA for war. I run Corvus/GR/KM and don’t plan to change that. No love for Icedude so far. A little surprising.

Very surprising. Starky, Domino or Iceman. Honestly can’t pick a definitive answer but definitely not AA before those 3
  • Options
    Domino especially if you want to run LoL she is the best champ for LoL and one of the best dmg output

She ain’t the best for lol I’d say ghost is
  • Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    AA would be a beast for LoL and act 6. As others have said domino and sparky are also great options. You also have a magik and iceman(the best champ imo). You have so many good options including some slightly less useful(but still extremely good) champions like hood, taskmaster, and massacre. If I were you I would rank up in this order; domino/aa, sparky, iceman, magic, then whoever. These are all MY opinion though. You should rank up whoever you like using and will help you the most.
  • Options
    Thanks! @Fooshblalala I like your answer the best. I love both skill champs there, even used a class gem on Taskmaster (some cursed my existence but I enjoy the gameplay). AA it will be, and I’ll cross every finger in the hope that act 6 isn’t all bleed immune.
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Domino with masacre synergy one of the best champs for LOL
  • Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Thanks! @Fooshblalala I like your answer the best. I love both skill champs there, even used a class gem on Taskmaster (some cursed my existence but I enjoy the gameplay). AA it will be, and I’ll cross every finger in the hope that act 6 isn’t all bleed immune.

No problemo. Taskmaster gets an unreal amount of hate for how good he is, and he’s so much fun to play. Don’t jinx the last one
  • Options
    PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52
    Domino or Sparky, both are power houses. The utility both bring to the table is pretty awesome and also because I finished LoL with sparky. Only used 5k units to do so, plus my stash of potions of course.
  • Options
    Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Nice roster, I don’t care for the r5 ghost rider but that’s just me lol, stark or domino for sure man
  • Options
    Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175

No problemo. Taskmaster gets an unreal amount of hate for how good he is, and he’s so much fun to play. Don’t jinx the last one

One of Kabam's main character designers said Taskmaster was his favorite champion to play with because he was so complex and fun to use. Playing him 100% correctly also makes him very durable and strong champion.