Options

Should Spider man Miles Morales get a buff?

Catswag59Catswag59 Posts: 24
edited October 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I personally think that Spider man Miles Morales should get buffed since he is coming In a movie and he can be a great champ to use and be a tricky champ in defense

Should Spider man Miles Morales get a buff? 25 votes

Yes
68%
Whododo872gatra_hpRikuremaMy_SuperiorRicemanCatswag59Bruinsfan8510Lovejoy72BDP1981doctorbFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnight_Chaos_LostReplica23SergiosxjaThanos_CarMoNsTeR_804 17 votes
No
32%
LeNoirFaineantfaizmunBobomanDankestChefGocards27TheRealmKeeperNamelezJayCee 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    No
    Science was already buffed this year and Cosmic next should be a different class even tho I already see Cap and Ms Marvel getting buffed next year
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    No
    Namelez wrote: »
    Science was already buffed this year and Cosmic next should be a different class even tho I already see Cap and Ms Marvel getting buffed next year

Yea I can see that happening due to the movie
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Yes
    I’d like him to get quick buffs in the next patch instead of a long beta process; the kind you see in fighting games like Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, and Smash Bros.

Miles Morales Patch Notes:
    •Will no longer trigger evasion during well timed blocks.
    •Starts the fight with 6 Spider-Sense charges (up from 5).
    •Gains 3 Spider-Sense charges when his opponent uses a special (up from 2).

Just up his venom blast chance to something actually decent in addition to all that, and that should do it for a little update