Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

masacre worth ranking?

I just pulled 5* masacre from featured 5* crystal... rolled over two archangels, but stopped right before ip so I'm not complaining lol... anyway is he worth ranking up? I also have a 4* domino that I could use for synergy... domino is unduped but I can awaken her if she needs it, I have a mutant and generic 4* awakening gem.... any info would be appreciated...

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Domino is better than massacre, but he's still really good so rank them both up, massacre can definetly be a rank 3 option. And max that 4* domino and use the mutant gem on her. The synergy between them is apparently really good as well.
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    He’s a good defender but I’d take domino
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Massacre is a beast attacker insane damage and a potential lol option
  • Options
    Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    Massacre is an awesome champ, i pulled him yesterday as a 5* I have a 6* r2 domino and will probably be taking massacre to r5.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    Spam Masacre's heavy hit for loads of damage.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Massacre is a beast attacker insane damage and a potential lol option

Wait, what? Is this true?