**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most terrifying thing you will see today

t7wyu7hpu2cf.jpeg

Not my account

Comments

• NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    Lol nasty
    Think this is the worse 1 i ever seen
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    Not me but this is just about right for my luck!
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Okay.. this is hilarious
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    HOLY S***! How can he beat that stacked CapWW2?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Ha! That is insane.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Oh boy
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    I suspected photoshop. Now I am certain but I will try to ask the person who shared the screenie on line group
  • BallSportsBallSports Posts: 21
    My champs wouldn’t last a minute
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Hey All,

Either something very buggy happened, or this is a case of "Don't Believe Everything You See Online". On the Expert difficulty, Korg is only able to Spawn on 2 different Nodes, one of which is the Boss node. Every Node has a roster of Possible Champions, and in this case, Korg is only able to Spawn on the 4th and Boss Nodes.

OP, if you know who took this screenshot, ask them to get in touch with us if this really happened and we can look into it!

Ask YouTuber professor hoff he's the one who posted it
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    I dont suspect photoshop cause i got 3 Hyperions in a single room.

I managed to finish it without spending, but Korg... ffs i d just quit, not worth the trouble
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Kind of makes you question everything about the randomness of the RNG 🤔
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    I just finished “hard” Thought it odd to see three OG Ultrons, maybe somethigs up? Wish I had taken a screen. Pretty sure Ultron went back into the net, might find em. ;)
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    Hey All,

Either something very buggy happened, or this is a case of "Don't Believe Everything You See Online". On the Expert difficulty, Korg is only able to Spawn on 2 different Nodes, one of which is the Boss node. Every Node has a roster of Possible Champions, and in this case, Korg is only able to Spawn on the 4th and Boss Nodes.

OP, if you know who took this screenshot, ask them to get in touch with us if this really happened and we can look into it!

Expert? Thats epic difficulty you mean.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Hey All,

Well that explains it...
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    t7wyu7hpu2cf.jpeg

Not my account

lmao that's were that 4k units kicks in
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Hey All,

clickbait king

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Omega says hi to korg.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I can assure you, this 4 korg lab thing isn’t fake, I sent the picture to prof hoff who then got accused, something buggy must’ve happened
  • Lvernon15 wrote: »
    I can assure you, this 4 korg lab thing isn’t fake, I sent the picture to prof hoff who then got accused, something buggy must’ve happened

Hey there, does that mean this was your Occult Lab run? I'd like to have this looked into, because this is not possible. Korg is not able to spawn on most of these Nodes.