**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Worst skill champ?

Guys who is the worst skill champ according to you in this game??

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Karnak
  • Karnak is a decent champ, better than daredevil Netflix and falcon. Heck I'll choose Karnak over black panther civil war. His true strike comes in handy.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    moon night?
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    moon night?

Moon knight is very fun to use. Also can be very usefull specially under the full moon.
    Worst have to be falcon for me. I just really have no using him what so ever and feel he is huge need of a buff at some point

Falcon isn’t the worst, can bypass evade atleast
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    moon night?

Moon knight is very fun to use. Also can be very usefull specially under the full moon.
    Worst have to be falcon for me. I just really have no using him what so ever and feel he is huge need of a buff at some point

yeah he is just the worse tho so annoying haha :D
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    On offense it’s probably black panther civil war. He’s just too clunky and doesn’t do enough damage to be considered good, or even not the worst skill champ.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    the worst is falcon
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    Now i know Falcon and Black Panther.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Netflix DD
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    Falcon, Daredevil Netflix and Moon Knight
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    1. Netflix Daredevil
    2. Falcon
    3. Korg, cheapest character in the game.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Falcon or Netflix DD
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    NikoBravo wrote: »
    1. Netflix Daredevil
    2. Falcon

Really korg is good
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    1. Netflix Daredevil
    2. Falcon

Really korg is good

I only put him there because I hate fighting him. Sarcasm was missed

• Really korg is good[/quote]

To be honest, you from your post and comments it's not to hard to know you are a kid. Noting wrong being a kid, at least u get to lean from adults.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Falcon
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    6* OG DD is the worst.
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Netflix Daredevil is worthless, and not needed in the game since the classic Daredevil is in it, and pretty useful at that.
    Falcon is also awful.

Karnak is far from the worst. He's one of the most underrated Skill champs.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Karnak or Netflix DD, although 6* OG Daredevil is up there. Once duped he would be good.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Such a shame about DDNF, because he looks really cool, and I like how he fights.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Falcon
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    1. Netflix Daredevil
    2. Falcon

Korg is arguably the best defender in the game right now
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    I’d say either Falcon or Netflix DD. Karnak has pretty good attack with his true strike and cruelty, and BPCW is a great defender.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    DD netflix has perfect block and some evade with a bit of crit. Falcon is just meh
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Daredevil Netflix was pretty solid when negative armor was a thing. Ever since the 12.0 update, he has really fallen out of the realm of usefulness.