**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Come brag about your Symbiote before he leaves the nest!

Won't be long before our little guys are forcibly ripped from our clawing hands. After all the carnage and destruction we've fed them, nights spent cleaning up after them, and all the blood sweat and tears on my furniture..

I just wanted to dedicate a little place where all proud Symbiote parents could come and share their little one's achievements with the rest of the community!

Is your little guy exceptionally gifted at relieving other people's kids of their bodily fluids?

Maybe he's a bit of a trickster with his vitality.. or someone else's?

Could be that he's just better than other kids.. It's not our faults. Maybe you should tell yours not to fall down so easily!

I'll start.
I told my little one, that all the kids on the playground were saying that Proxima Midnight hit harder than anyone else.
Well he came home with this screenshot to prove me wrong.
73kt99qef606.jpg

I put it on the fridge, and took him for Ice Cream.
Feel free to share and brag about yours!

Comments

• Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    HOW?
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    Cracking Blow boost.
    That was with only 7 stacks of Armor up active..

Im waiting for someone to post one where they let them stack 10+.. easily 1 hit KO potential.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    j42289zxyy7e.jpeg

Pretty sick sp2 1 shot on the boss, insane bleed dmg when u crit those bleeds
    Vid below
    https://youtu.be/ZWmqP1ikVgo
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Man i love this Sym. i wish there was a way to keep him, but i cant find a way to justify it lol
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    ptrwdhbfb1zs.png

How’s this for a brag?
    @ContestOfNoobs your little guy is an overachiever!
    @Austin555555
    9 hits is a decent count.. but was it massive bleed, or massive blow?

Show the damage 👊
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    He finished with 6 strands left and 1:10 left on undying with one more path fight then SS to go. I guess that’s pretty clutch.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Mags wrote: »
    @Austin555555
    9 hits is a decent count.. but was it massive bleed, or massive blow?

Show the damage 👊

Your nuts if you think I’m gonna run this path again
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Mine helped me run 3:17 for the legends title this month... Not sure if that will get me it or not, but I'm still a proud parent.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    Still cant finish it cause bad n suck at mcocwl2txjehptp2.png

I abandoned symbiote also.

It was meant to be hard. Beat up on the ai dude, you'll get it next time.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Just imagine the damage output of a maxed out 6 star symbiote! That would be insane. Also he has a sig ability but it is unlockable.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Mine hated braces, but has great teeth now. So, that’s my brag
    So, I was feeling skeptical.. thinking mine might have figured out photoshop, So I told him I didn't believe him unless I saw it with my own eyes.

I think it inspired him, because he nearly doubled his previous numbers!

ze00b4gcjwlc.jpg

We went for a beer after that one☝️😅
    For proof I didn't dabble with photoshop either..
    Vid below

https://youtu.be/qiLIsLZIqDc
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I understand that everyone's loving symbiote. I liked him myself after exploring the symbiote difficulty with him alone.
    But
    But I hope you guys know that the quest was tailored specifically for him. It's not that by basic nature his damage is awesome just because he's at a level slightly stronger than 6 star r2. It was because of the nodes. The nodes in symbiote difficulty had a global buff called UNDERESTIMATE whereby the attack of symbiote increased by 200% and plus obviously the various enhancements that we all used.

So if you are thinking of comparing it to rest of the other champs then I think he's not at par with someone like 5 star r4 or r5 spark for example. He's good but not incredible.
    🤦‍♂️

Lol.. you ever see an "5 star r4 or r5 spark" do 450k damage from an sp1?

Im pretty sure that everyone that plays the game, reads the node and boost descriptions, and has an ounce of common sense, can figure out that this event was specifically geared towards making a 1* symbiote a god tier wrecking ball. AND that normally a 1* would not compare to your.. I mean any R4 or r5 Spark.

But thanks for explaining that to all the others I suppose..

>Smh<
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Mags wrote: »
    🤦‍♂️

Lol.. you ever see an "5 star r4 or r5 spark" do 450k damage from an sp1?

Im pretty sure that everyone that plays the game, reads the node and boost descriptions, and has an ounce of common sense, can figure out that this event was specifically geared towards making a 1* symbiote a god tier wrecking ball. AND that normally a 1* would not compare to your.. I mean any R4 or r5 Spark.

But thanks for explaining that to all the others I suppose..

>Smh<

Now this is where you need to use your common sense I suppose where you are questioning mine. You need to read my whole comment by the way. Anyways I'll summarize for you again if you are incapable of comprehending it.

The symbiote BY ALONE is not as awesome as someone like 5 star r4 spark. Even though he's by himself at 6 star r2 above stats. try to do the Epic with him and you will know. And yes in the symbiote difficulty plus the enhancements he's just too good.

I specifically wrote by basic nature his damage is not awesome, it is only in that quest plus the enhancements.