**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Potential changes for Deadpool (X-Force)

Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
edited November 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
What? Two posts in one night? Oh, you betcha!

I’m feeling inspired tonight, so I figured I’d write up another buff. This one is for everyone’s favorite, the gray suited garbage man himself, xpool deadforce!

Signature Ability: Bloody Mess (and a few other things deadpool asked for)

- Deadpool’s intimate relationship with blood has taught him how to make it spill often and effectively, increasing bleed ability accuracy, duration, and potency by up to 50% (scale with sig)
- Deadpool made a compelling case that his swords aren’t touching the opponent, so he shouldn’t take reflected damage from sword attacks. So yeah, deadpool takes no reflected damage from any of his sword attacks
- Deadpool isn’t honestly that tired after his cheat death ability, so he doesn’t lose that 1 health anymore, he gains up to 400 now (scales with sig)

Base Kit:

- Deadpool is a bit violent, and he’s really sick of seeing 5-hit combos all over the place, so he hits twice with his first medium attack to be a little more special. He also uses his swords in his medium attacks and his second light attack
- All sword attacks have a 80% chance to crit and deal +40% crit damage. Also, they have a 50% chance to inflict bleed, dealing 80% attack over 2.5 seconds
- Keep the power gain ability the same
- Upon dying, deadpool’s healing factor FINALLY kicks in for once in some way, and grants him 1 health, then indestructible and unstoppable, as well as passively heal-blocking him for 3 seconds. Upon these effects’ expiry, deadpool gets tired and loses 1 health
- Upon landing a heavy attack, deadpool’s confidence soars as he didn’t really expect it to connect, granting 50% prowess for the next special attack. This effect is permanent if deadpool intercepts with a heavy attack, because that’s honestly pretty impressive

- Special 1: 100% chance to stun non-robot male champions because... well, you’ve heard the joke before. But hey, it makes sense, nut shots hurt!
- Special 2: Deadpool whips out his swords and goes in for some slicin’-n-dicin’. All 6 attacks of this special are considered sword attacks, of course
- Bleed chance for all hits of this attack are increased by a flat 15%
- Special 3: Deadpool knows he’s in a video game, and he takes advantage of that, using his health bar and the opponent’s as a weapon against his opponent
- Inflicts Baffled, a unique debuff that stuns and decreases ability accuracy by 100% for 6 seconds
- Also inflicts bleed, dealing 200% of deadpool’s attack over 3 seconds

What are everyone’s thoughts? Good? Would you change anything? Who should I do next?

Comments

• Chubs2XChubs2X Posts: 61
    I love what you did with his SPECIAL 3... it'll be so clean if he grabs both HP BARS and start beating the opponent with them 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Great idea I love it

Can you do punisher 2099 or Sentry Next
  • Hey Whododo872, thank you for sharing these ideas with us. However, there's a Champion Improvement Suggestions thread, located HERE.

Please share any Champion improvement suggestions you may have in that discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.