Do you click HELP button after reaching 1000 Loyalty points ?

Do you click HELP button after reaching 1000 Loyalty points ?

I just want to know what else rewards can i get after 1000 points?

Comments

  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 433
    edited November 2018
    btw, seems like the Loyalty Crystal of 4* Unstoppable Colossus has been removed ?
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 671
    btw, seems like the Loyalty Crystal of 4* Unstoppable Colossus has been removed ?

    He’s still there, just extremely rare
  • Yes
  • JayCee wrote: »
    btw, seems like the Loyalty Crystal of 4* Unstoppable Colossus has been removed ?

    He’s still there, just extremely rare

    is nearly impossible to get.
  • The_One wrote: »
    Yes, I help my alliance mates whenever there's help requests to press.

    but do u earn any points for clicking HELP after 1000 ?
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 671
    No
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,309
    The_One wrote: »
    Yes, I help my alliance mates whenever there's help requests to press.

    but do u earn any points for clicking HELP after 1000 ?

    No
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 450
    You don't get anything extra BUT wouldn't you want others to continue helping you..
    Let's say you're 4 energy away from 100% on an EQ difficulty.. You got 6 minutes before it expires.. You request help, 10 players active but the response you get is "Nah I reached my 1000 loyalty there's nothing in it for me. Better luck next time"
    Doesn't exactly scream team spirit does it..
  • Usually after I've done a arena run, I clear help requests no matter if I have maxed my loyalty or not, the only day I never do that is Sundays due to the low amount of help requests on that day.
  • IOSJasoN wrote: »
    You don't get anything extra BUT wouldn't you want others to continue helping you..
    Let's say you're 4 energy away from 100% on an EQ difficulty.. You got 6 minutes before it expires.. You request help, 10 players active but the response you get is "Nah I reached my 1000 loyalty there's nothing in it for me. Better luck next time"
    Doesn't exactly scream team spirit does it..

    OIC thanks, anyway i am more interested if KABAM give extra crystals shards after the 1000 points.
  • RapRap Posts: 1,724
    Of course! A team mate needs energy then you help him, or shorter cooldowns...why wouldn't you hit help? Unless you are an ass?
  • Nojokejaym wrote: »
    i sold mu 4* uc

    Why?!
  • Rap wrote: »
    Of course! A team mate needs energy then you help him, or shorter cooldowns...why wouldn't you hit help? Unless you are an ass?

    Ooops, i thought it was designed by KABAM for us to click HELP 1000 points.
  • i hate it before and after it's the most evil thing added to the game
  • Always. Helping my alliance mates grind arena leads to a stronger alliance.
  • I also click help. Especially when there is an alliance help event
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,151
    I also click help. Especially when there is an alliance help event

    Regardless of this I you should always help your buddys.
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 87
    edited November 2018
    Yep so I don’t think I have lots of crystals!
  • why not? help your mates bro, you can do do it in less than a minute
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 200
    Wish it was a help all. Helping 400-600 helps gets laggy and takes forever literally when the help button gets bugged and nonresponsive.
  • Just shut down the help button, that ease the burden of lag and slow performance at kabam’s server room.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 1,615
    Yes. Why would you not?
  • I do. Help my dudes out. Only takes a second to hit the button a few times.
Sign In or Register to comment.