**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stony Cores create an p2p aspect

Ok I’m officially pissed... I’ve been play coc for about 2 months now and I’m kinda tired of always being beat by parry it’s frustrating... but kabam is you read this here’s a suggestion... STONY CORES SHOULD BE EARNABLE. I’m tired of having to spend cretids on stony cores and not crystals. Honesty I understand you have to make money but I promise you players will spend more money on crystals than stony cores

Comments

• Options
    Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    Almost no one who has a good idea of what they’re doing in the game spends units on crystals, as it’s generally accepted that’s they’re a horrible value, so instead we spend units on mastery cores then when we have everything we want is up to each of us to get what we want, like revives or energy refills, even then few buy crystals. Trust me, mastery cores are by far worth the effort to collect the units
  • Options
    Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Don't worry kid, you'll learn.
  • Options
    BLYNKBLYNK Posts: 5
    🤦‍♂️ I don’t think you understand. I just think that you should be able earn stony cores without spending credits. I just would much rather spend my credits on crystals than be forced to spend them on mastery cores to compete
  • Options
    Morning_GoryMorning_Gory Posts: 44
    1. Mastery Core is not going help if you getting hit by a parry.
    2. investing into your Masteries will help you progress in game which in return will reward better rewards such as them crystals you love to spend your monies on.
    3. I hope you took advantage of the beginner bracket in arenas
  • Options
    BLYNKBLYNK Posts: 5
    1. I know I just think parry is annoying
    2. Point
    3. Don’t worry I did. I have redowloaded this game like 3 times and trust me I know the importance of beginner arenas
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    You should listen to the player base. Everyone commenting here probably has had their mastery set in stone since 12.0.

Don’t spend your units on anything but mastery or energy refills at the beginning. If you’re not level 60, you should focus solely on mastery it’s the most expensive part of the game. It’s also the part of the game that’s MOST important. With mastery comes act 3/4/5.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Every year there will be a eq subquest where you can get cores or they will be lowered in price. (rockets store...)
    Therefor you should hoard units. That Was the Moment When i unlocked deepwounds, Assassin, and some other Things so i can run suicides. I dont have to spende to much money to get this All FREE because i dont spend units on everything avalible
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    People are getting the point. We're pointing out cores are earnable through unit spending. You get units fairly easily at the beginning of the game via act exploration.

Until you reach a comfortable point in your masteries, units should only be spent there and not on crystals.
  • Options
    I totally get what you're saying. I spent every unit I could on crystals to get my first 4* which took over a year (this was before 5* and 6* came out and 4*s were almost impossible to get). Once I got that I was able to save my units for better things like stony cores and carbonadium cores. Now I think I mostly buy potions and gold, lol.