**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Something to spend gold on

Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Is there any discussion on ways to use gold. Once you get your guys maxed there isn't much use for gold. Can we buy some kind of crystals or something? Sitting on almost 39 million gold with no use for it. Also, how about awakening gems 2&3*. Maybe we could trade those in for shards for a higher one 3&4 respectively? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf

Comments

• Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    How on earth do you have that much gold
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    I've been in the game since February 2015 and an arena grinder
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    I like the crystal idea
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    thats alot of gold
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    I'll have it.

It's about 30 times what I currently have.
  • NoCharlesNoCharles Posts: 40
    I like the crystal idea.
  • BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    Well usually people gets in gold crisis twice, when in short of hero, but 3star heroes are starting to showup in roster, and once again when starting to buildup the initial 4star roster. But after that it increases, no matter what you do, how many hero you get, how much you upgrade.
    Kabam should give a gold store. There is every other option in store (glory, loyalty, unit, battlechip in crystal) but gold.
    Two suggestion, either open a gold store, or set anboption to upgrade heroes with gold only. Like now we need iso and gold both. I suggest make a system, if i use more iso, i willl need less gold, if less iso, cover it with gold.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Stara99 wrote: »
    Is there any discussion on ways to use gold. Once you get your guys maxed there isn't much use for gold. Can we buy some kind of crystals or something? Sitting on almost 39 million gold with no use for it. Also, how about awakening gems 2&3*. Maybe we could trade those in for shards for a higher one 3&4 respectively? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf

I have the same issue with gold - only 4 million in my back pocket; but I've got nothing to do with it. Come- there's Loyalty, Glory, Arena chips, credits, and you can buy things with all of them; bit they one thing that's actual money has very little value to some players. Does mean I can skip the Gold Realms, though...

Also, I really liked the option to trade weaker healing options for stronger ones a month or two back. Can we do this again? Can we have a similar offer for awakening gems or signature stones? Ten three-star stones for a four Star?
  • Maybe during Gold Realm , you can have a gold store open
    Rank down tickets :0
    T4CC
    T4B

reward the players with a lot of gold
    alot of gold = a lot of play time
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    Blackbeard wrote: »
    Well usually people gets in gold crisis twice, when in short of hero, but 3star heroes are starting to showup in roster, and once again when starting to buildup the initial 4star roster. But after that it increases, no matter what you do, how many hero you get, how much you upgrade.
    Kabam should give a gold store. There is every other option in store (glory, loyalty, unit, battlechip in crystal) but gold.
    Two suggestion, either open a gold store, or set anboption to upgrade heroes with gold only. Like now we need iso and gold both. I suggest make a system, if i use more iso, i willl need less gold, if less iso, cover it with gold.

Im going to respectfully disagree. I'm a 400k player. With 80 ish four stars all at 3/30 plus. I'm tapped out on gold. Granted I have some battleships for the new crystal. But at least in my case you're statement doesn't apply.

• BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    Well if you dont cash in your battle chips its for sure you will be in shortage of gold upgrading those champs. Assuming all your story quests are done and event quest also dont give much. So after finishing the quest only way to get gold is battle chips mainly in vast amount. So the crysis you are in is somehow inflicted by your own.
    But whatever some random case, usually after a certain period people gets an increasing gold pile. The demand of a gold store is very old. Kabam should do something about that. And all i am asking is for a gold store, not against gold realm or anything.
    edited August 2017
    Purveyor wrote: »

Im going to respectfully disagree. I'm a 400k player. With 80 ish four stars all at 3/30 plus. I'm tapped out on gold. Granted I have some battleships for the new crystal. But at least in my case you're statement doesn't apply.

@Purveyor i disagree with you I'm a 559k player with 98 4*

y0ef113gqmdp.png
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    What the...
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★

y0ef113gqmdp.png

I think they should sell you a tech awakening gem for 40 million gold. Seems fair to me.

y0ef113gqmdp.png

I think they should sell you a tech awakening gem for 40 million gold. Seems fair to me.

I would do it to awaken my star lord
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Good Idea. I'm sitting on 15 million gold
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185

y0ef113gqmdp.png

I would do it to awaken my star lord

obviously we are talking 5* awaken gem right? 4* AG should be closer to 5M?
  • O202O202 Posts: 3
    PLEASE ALLOW US TO USE HARD-EARNED GOLD TO ACQUIRE DESIRED ITEMS. Why not utilize that aspect while rewarding players? Instead, its a HUGE slap in the face to players (generally higher level veterans) in regards to their efforts to obtain Gold....only to end up having it become absolutely useless with LITERALLY NO WAY TO SPEND IT!

(Level 1 health pots are more useful to my r4 5* than gold is...dayum!!!)

You've introduced a new currency with Glory & have improved the BC chrystals, now please make gold more useful & give us a way to spend it on desired items.

Please, thank you, & God Bless. :)
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    It would be cool a Gold Store, but I'm fearing prices will be 1,000,000 for a L1 potion.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    I want more cold. The great gold depression has come.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    *Gold
  • 333333 Posts: 9
    i have a gold problem too,why whud you need gold when you can use it only to upgraid champions?
    and to do it you need ios and colorezaitors (i hope i spelld correctly)
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Did you just reanimate a 5 year old thread? Omg
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Please don't revive dead threads.
    @Kabam Zibiit You may close this now.
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★

I feel you. Once you get so much it seems useless.